Quotes pt.3

Jaa willkommen zurück liebe Freunde, heute gibt es wieder ein Paar Zitate von mir :)

Fangen wir direkt an:

"If it makes you happy, go for it. They gonna talk about you anyways."
-Thomas Shelby

"Someday someone will break you so badly an you'll become unbreakable."
-The Joker

"The prettiest smiles hides the deepest secret.
The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest heart has left the most pain."
-Unknown

"Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand."
-Thomas Shelby

"We stopped looking for monsters under our bed when we realized they are inside of us."
-The Joker

"The more you love, the more you suffer."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.
-Unknown

"Ich bat Allah mich vor meinen Feinden zu beschützen. Plötzlich fing ich an, meine Freunde zuverlieren. "
- Muhammad Ali

"Allah gab mir eine Krankheit, um mich daran zu erinnern, dass nicht ich der Grösste bin, sondern ER"
- Muhammad Ali

"If it's meant for you, it will find you."
- hayatt.sozleri

"A villain is just a broken hero."
- a wise man

"not friends, not enemies, but strangers with memories."
- a wise person

"Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive."
- Charlotte Bronte

P.S diese Zitate sind nicht meine eigenen, so gut wie alle sind von Pinterest oder Insta.