Prologue

In a world where secrets hold immense power, a girl named Ella Lestrange Black lived in the shadows. Born a hybrid, she possessed a unique combination of magical abilities and the blood of a wolf. To protect herself from Voldemort's wrath, she kept her true nature hidden, knowing that her hybrid status made her a formidable force, even more powerful than the Dark Lord himself.

One fateful day, Ella crossed paths with Draco Malfoy, a blonde boy with a troubled past. Little did she know that he was entangled in the Black Mark army, alongside his parents. Despite his reluctance, Draco found himself bound to their cause. Unbeknownst to Ella, she confided in him, revealing her secret as a hybrid. He became the first person she trusted with such a significant part of her identity.

However, when Ella discovered Draco's allegiance to the Black Mark army, fear consumed her. She believed that he would betray her secret to Voldemort. Determined to protect herself, she fled, hoping to evade Voldemort's attention. But Draco, honored by Ella's trust, embarked on a mission to find her and keep his promise to safeguard her secret with his life.

Together, they returned to Hogwarts, where their love blossomed amidst the whispers of war. However, their happiness was short-lived. A malicious eavesdropper overheard their conversations and betrayed Ella's secret to Voldemort. Now, with her life at stake, Voldemort relentlessly hunted her down, threatening to extinguish her existence.

Will Ella and Draco's love be enough to overcome the darkness closing in around them?