Sleepover

Ash leaves her room, giving you a cheeky grin that spreads from ear to ear. You can already tell that this is going to be a long day. She had a bag in her hands, and a devious look in her eye. "I bought these a whole ago and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to give them to you." Oh boy. You take a look at the contents of the bag, finding soft pants with your favorite cartoon on them and a matching t-shirt.

Pajamas? You then realize that there are two sets. Matching pajamas? "We can twin!!" She beams, hopping up in down. You can't help but smile at her enthusiasm, "Thanks, Ash. They're really cute, I'm assuming you wanna wear them tonight?" "Of course I do!!!" She pulls you into a tight embrace, squealing with joy. It's such a small and silly thing to be excited about, but seeing her happy makes you happy too.

She makes you sit on the floor in front of the couch and does your hair, something she enjoyed doing regularly. But you weren't complaining, it always turned out nice. After that's done, she begins to pack an overnight bag, insisting that you do the same. Toothbrush, toothpaste, spare hair ties, hair brush, the essentials. Once that's done, she texts the group chat.

Ash: On our way now!!!

Lar Bear: Fuck yes!

Dickmunch: ugh.

You roll your eyes, grinning at the brunette before you. Her green eyes are practically sparkling with joy. She hasn't been this happy in a while. There hasn't been a sleepover since Larry still lived in the Addison apartment complex's basement. The memory of that night makes you smile, even though Sal was stuck up the whole time.

The car ride doesn't take very long, and you're back in front of the same little house. The van is the only one present this time, so you assume Todd and Neil are still on their date. They probably won't stay the night, though. The front door swings open, and our comes a shirtless Larry in plaid sweatpants, running straight towards the car. He screams something unintelligible, and pretends to bang on the side of the vehicle.

You and Ash exchange giggles, grabbing your bags and getting out. "WHO'S READY FOR GURLSSSS NIGHT!?" It's funny to hear those words come out of a man's mouth, especially when his voice is so deep and booming. He cackles, slapping his knee. If Sal were out here you know he'd be rolling his eyes. "C'mon, I made nachos and stuff and bought some beers, all that good stuff!"

The house is warm, much warmer than it is outside, it's hot as balls. "Eugh, it's hot as hell in here." Ash says, practically reading your mind. Larry rolls his eyes, "Sal turned the heat up, he's been in bed all day." "Is he sick?" Ash's voice is concerned, but returns to normal after Larry says no. "He's probably just trying to make you-know-who as uncomfortable as possible."

"Probably, he's a petty little brat." The two look at you and giggle, and Larry turns the heat down. Sure enough, there is a huge bowl of nachos on the coffee table, as well as two cases of beer, and what looks to be a pack of cigarettes. None of you smoke, which is why it catches you off gaurd. Larry catches your line of sight and sighs, "Sal's." Ah, that would explain it.

"Can you go give those to him actually, it'd be hilarious." You nod, gripping the cartridge and doing your best Ash impression. It makes Larry and Ash giggle, and is significantly accurate to her voice. "Dude, that's awesome." You walk over to Sal's door, which is shut, and knock softly like Ash would. "Hey Sally, you left your cigarettes out."

There's some shifting from inside, "Just hang on a sec Ash." You try your best not to burst out laughing. He really thinks your her. The door opens and he immediately takes a step back. "What the fuck?!" "What's wrong?" You're still imitating her voice. "Ew, give me my shit and fuck off." You notice that his pants are inside out, and laugh again, "Dude, You didn't even put your pants on the right way."