Favorite/Top 15 Anime

Ok guys so here are my favorite and top ten anime that I've enjoyed watching. Also negative comment will be deleted if posted.

15. Konosuba
Kicking off the list is Konosuba, a classic Isekai anime series that I enjoyed, the story follows the adventures of Kazuma Satou, a shut-in gamer who dies in a rather embarrassing way and is offered a chance to be reborn in a fantasy world. He chooses to take the goddess Aqua with him, who proves to be more trouble than help. Along the way, they are joined by other eccentric characters, including the explosion-obsessed mage Megumin and the masochistic knight Darkness. Together, they embark on comedic and often chaotic quests, battling monsters, encountering bizarre situations, and ultimately forming a dysfunctional yet endearing team. The series is known for its humor, parody of typical fantasy tropes, and entertaining character dynamics.

 The series is known for its humor, parody of typical fantasy tropes, and entertaining character dynamics

14. That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime
Another isekai anime series but with an op character that follows the story of Satoru Mikami, a 37-year-old corporate worker who dies after a random stabbing incident. Upon his death, he is reincarnated in a fantasy world as a slime monster named Rimuru Tempest. As a slime, Rimuru gains various abilities, including the power to absorb other creatures and acquire their skills. He soon befriends a powerful dragon named Veldora and sets out on a journey to explore the world and build his own community. Along the way, Rimuru encounters various races, forms alliances, and establishes a nation of monsters called the Jura Tempest Federation. The series combines elements of fantasy, adventure, and humor, with Rimuru's unique perspective and abilities driving much of the plot.

 The series combines elements of fantasy, adventure, and humor, with Rimuru's unique perspective and abilities driving much of the plot

13. Persona 5: The Animation

"Persona 5: The Animation" is an anime adaptation of the popular video game "Persona 5," developed by Atlus. The series follows the story of a group of high school students known as the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, who possess the ability to enter the Metaverse, a dimension formed from the subconscious desires of individuals. In the Metaverse, they confront the distorted desires of corrupt adults and steal their "treasure," forcing them to confess their crimes and atone for their actions in the real world.

The protagonist, known as Joker, along with his teammates Ryuji Sakamoto, Ann Takamaki, Morgana, Yusuke Kitagawa, Makoto Niijima, Futaba Sakura, and Haru Okumura, navigates both the challenges of high school life and the dangerous world of the Metaverse. As they take on various targets, they uncover a conspiracy that threatens not only their own lives but also the fate of the world.