Hub News!!

Genshin Impact 4.6

So we're officially getting Arlecchino in 4.6, which I am very happy to hear because I've been one morning to have her on my team for a long time since I've seen her! My thoughts on the trailer it is great. Happy to hear that we're getting new location in Fontaine, new boss, in a new character coming up. And for those with you play Genshin impact, there is a Web event right now, for ascension materials and it's him I was able to get 40 primogems and your session materials when I get Arlecchino.

 And for those with you play Genshin impact, there is a Web event right now, for ascension materials and it's him I was able to get 40 primogems and your session materials when I get Arlecchino

Also I found this on Twitter. and Apparently, Da Wei, the CEO of HoYo confirms that he ships Aether X Furina in Genshin and Caelus X March7th in HonkaiSR. And honestly this guy is a true man of culture, and I respect him. This is something i just wanted to share with you all.

Natlan Leaks

Now, to the main topic I want to talk about, we're getting and leaks for Natlan! That's right we're officially getting leaks from Nutlan, and let's go onto it right now with some highlights.

• Version 4.6 in Genshin Impact will finally reveal secrets of Natlan, a long-veiled region in the game's lore.

• The upcoming update will introduce the final expansion of Fontaine, closing off the Hydro Nation's story arc.

• Natlan will offer mystical hot springs, new enemy types, and a journey across the Sumeru desert in Version 5.0.

According to reliable sources, Genshin Impact's upcoming Version 4.6 will shed light on Natlan, a nation previously veiled in secrecy. While areas like Fontaine and Snezhnaya have been hinted at since the game's inception, Natlan, a Pyro Nation, has remained largely unexplored. Bennett, the sole character with connections to Natlan, lacks significant knowledge about his homeland as he grew up in Mondstadt, leaving much about Natlan's current situation unknown.

With Version 5.0 on the horizon, Natlan's unveiling is anticipated by late Summer 2024. As Genshin Impact prepares to wrap up the Fontaine map expansion in Version 4.6, the focus shifts away from the Hydro Nation's storyline. While Neuvillette hinted at Natlan's attributes like perpetual warfare, hot springs, and dragons, recent leaks within the Genshin Impact community offer a deeper understanding of Natlan's lore.

Now I'm not gonna explain everything, but I will tell you that everything I read from Gamerant is true, also considering Natlan is a nation of dragons this is this is what we're gonna have

Suggesting what the dragons might look like this is what we got and I really like the designs they did for the dragons and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you're capable of in the game

(Upcoming Anime and Upcoming fanfic)

In light after Solo Leveling has ended with season been confirmed, it has been announced that Demon Slayer coming into May, Arifureta in the Fall, and My Hero Academia next year of 2025 and in the upcoming Fall, I will be releasing a teaser for my new fanfic and prologue of my shadow leveling story. Hope y'all looking for that and I'll see you next time.