Prologue

-October 5th, 2011-

I could feel the lights on my face, the people talking about it, they wanted to know what happened.

I didn't feel at easy knowing I was talking to reporters and being watched by probably tons of his fans, it felt like it was my fault...which is why I blame myself. I stayed quiet and sat down on a stool, gripping the paper I had in between my hands. The cameras on my face, tons of reporters asking me questions at once I couldn't make out what they were saying. I cleared my throat and the crowd quieted down.

I could sense people's frowns as I spoke with closed eyes, "As you know...My best friend...Bill Kaulitz has.." My mouth tensed up as I felt the tears wanting to burst from my eyes. "He's passed away, and I feel deeply sorry for Tom..his brother, I only got to know him because of bill, if it weren't for bill I would've never met him, and I've known Bill for three years, my heart breaks for his family-" I read off the open paper in my hand, why the hell did I need a speech? everyone knows it's tragic, but it wasn't only him who had the worst part of the story, even though he did.

I kept my eyes on the paper, my throat stuck with no words to say as I clutched in my tears, "Bill...I'm so sorry," was all I could let out from my mouth, only hearing one reporter yell out what the cause of his death was, that's when I broke. Telling the truth would only make things worst, it would make me feel even more terrible that the reason he died was because of my fucking fault.

Hearing his fans start to rumble more words, I knew they were sad, but they didn't actually know him like I knew him.

With trembling hands, I continued reading the speech, "I know many of you didn't meet him personally...if so let me tell you what he was like.." I smiled the tears away as I described him "Bill was the sweetest guy I had ever met, he was the type of guy that would forget about your birthday but would be apologetic once he remembered, buying you ice cream...treating you to a spa day...hugging you on your worst days.." I wiped one of the tears falling from my face.

"Bill wasn't just good at singing, he liked to dance.." I chuckled a bit with a hoarse voice, "I would mess with his hair while he was getting ready for shows...and he hated me so much for it, no matter what I was like, he would still treat you like you were a human, not a trait everyone has." I stayed quiet for some time..

"There were a lot a rumors about us, his fans thinking we were dating, but that's not...half true...a lot of you don't even know how we met, or why we even became friends. So I'll stop reading off this stupid paper I had planned up, and give you a run through of our friendship.."

I placed the paper down and held my hands together as people stared at me, waiting for me to say something, or probably waiting for me to slip up so they could write about it in an article.