Awaken of the androids

In secret bunker,there were three pods with numbers 13,14 and 15.

The capsules starts opening and three androids come out of the capsules.

Revealing their appearance. One was a muscular man with greenish-blue eyes and long white hair. He wears a yellow-brown vest adorning the Red Ribbon Army logo on his left side, as well as tiny gray suspenders worn underneath his vest, dark green trousers, dark grey boots with black tips, brown gloves, as well as a gray and yellow trucker hat with the Red Ribbon Army logo on its front,second one is a large, heavily built muscular man. He dons a brown brassard and belt combination, large brown gloves, a long green man-skirt, and yellow and black boots. His skin tone is a shade of silver and unlike all other androids created by Gero or his computer, has brown eyes instead of blue and third and last is a very short and small man,dons a large green hat with a red ball on top,He has a black and white tuxedo shirt with a dark yellow and blue overcoat. He also wears a red bow tie sporting the "Red Ribbon" logo. He also wears baggy light blue pants and black boots and wearing sunglasses.

and the androids starts to awake.

Meanwhile at west city,the main crew arrive at moment along with Janemba,Janemba was really suprised to see earth for time since he been in other world. the cars,the people walking around,the buldings was around him.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: oi,wearing this. in case someone going to see you." yamazaki gives a dark t shirt,light pink pants along with cap,the demon decides to wearing it.

"Eddie brock: can't believe we  invades that guy's house, we made his family hostage,kill him in front of his family  just bring this thing to earth."

"Ryuji Yamazaki:  it was a favor to get us through the other world, that was the only way to hire that demon lad."

Eddie looks at janemba trying out an popsicle along with melony and tai long.

"Eddie Brock: you know what ? It's fine perhaps it's was personal."

Meanwhile androids 13,14 and 15 terrorizing the west city in their path,android 15 destroys the buildings With energy blasts,the police were trying to stop them but android 14 slice cop's heads off. The civilians were running panic it's catches someone's attentions. 

Two characters were arrive at scene, results to be Vegeta and Piccolo.

The androids were scanning the opponents.

"Vegeta: what's you three brings you here ?"

"Android 13: our mission is to eliminate goku,we are created  by Dr gero."

Android 14 were scanning Piccolo,while vegeta does't feel goku's ki around.

"Vegeta in his mind:  strange kakarot should be here in this moment !"

"Vegeta: If you wanna kill kakarot you have take us down first !"

"Piccolo: what ?!" 

the Androids were not suprised but they accept the fight.

"Android 15: now this getting bit intersting." says android as he smirks 

"Android 13: let's get down,City boy !"

Piccolo doesn't believe vegeta's plan and they charges towards against androids.

---------------------[At the Mall of West city]------------------