𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

"TO ALL WHO COME TO THIS HAPPY PLACE WELCOME..." Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is the second installment of my graphics books. I finally believed it was time to close the page on my last book and start fresh with the knowledge I acquired and improvement I gained over time experimenting on Elysian. So before we jump into the batches, I'll explain how this book is going to work as there are a few differences.

I. KINDNESS —
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." These wise words from Eeyore are going to be a priority. Please address not only me, but anyone else you might communicate with within this little graphic community with kindness and respect. I will not tolerate words of hatred and anyone who breaks this rule will find themselves blacklisted from this book.

II. PUBLICATION —
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." And as Rafiki said, I have learned. Before you make a request, your book must have at least one chapter published. It can be a foreword, an introduction, a prologue, a graphics gallery, or literally anything else, but it has to be published. I've made too many graphics that went unused in my last book and I don't plan to make that same mistake. I spend a lot of time and energy making my graphics and it's disrespectful for them to go unused after I complete your request.

III. PATIENCE —
"Even miracles take a little time." As the Fairy Godmother said, it takes time to complete your requests. Do not tag me in your request comment or ask me when something will be completed. It usually makes me take even longer if I'm being honest. If I've accepted your request, it will be completed eventually. Expect at least two weeks from the time I accepted your request. Life is crazy and schedules change and get busier, since I'm basically completing these requests for free, they're not the top priority in my life. Before everything else I'm still a writer and will prioritize my own work above others.

IV. RESOURCES —
"I've got whozits and whatzits galore." And just like Ariel's collection, your faceclaim references should have plenty of resources as well. It makes the process of making graphics painstaking if your request does not have good resources. Basically, I can't give you good quality if your resources are of poor quality.

V. DUPLICATES —
"I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." I honestly couldn't have said it better than Walt himself. If you've asked me to make you a cover for a book and I've accepted your request, do not make a duplicate request a few weeks later. I will not make more than one cover for the same book. Make sure you know what you want and you're clear when making your request because I don't do corrections. I just don't have the time to make the same cover fifty times. Nor do I have the time to make the same cover three times switching back and forth between two faceclaims.

VI. PAYMENT —
"If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet you've got the pay the toll." Now, unlike Ursula, I won't make you guys sign your soul away. I've simplified my form of payment. All I require is a permanent follow and credit. For a cover, just credit me in the description. For other graphics simply tag me in the chapter they are used—presumably a graphics gallery.

VII. TIME —
"On the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken, and everything will be as it was before." Now I'm no Fairy Godmother, and I'm a little more lenient when it comes to time since I understand that people grow busy or inactive. After I notify you that your graphic has been completed, you'll have one week to claim it and add the proper credit. Covers should be used for at least two weeks and then added to your graphics gallery (if you have a chapter dedicated to graphics) when switched out. Other graphics should remain in your graphics gallery with the proper credit.

VIII. ACCEPTANCE —
"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." Well said, Grandmother Willow. I will let you know if your request has been accepted or denied within a day or two. If denied, I will include the reason. The most likely reason will be an incomplete form or lack of password, but it could also be that you weren't clear enough or that I have no inspiration to execute the request and still believe it will match the quality of work I want to produce. If your request is denied, do not just add a comment to make the changes. You must completely resubmit your form after waiting at least twenty-four hours following the moment your form was accepted or denied.

IX. PASSWORD —
"What's the password? ... Nope, not even close." Honestly an iconic scene from Tangled. Similarly, the password will be used to ensure that everyone has read the rules and understands what's at stake should any of those rules be broken. It needs to be included at the end of every form, even if I've made graphics for you previously or if you've had a form accepted. The password is: your favorite Disney movie.

X. BLACKLIST —
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." Now I doubt Jack Sparrow ever expected to be referenced in a graphics shop book, but he's an icon and deserves to be included. Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in you being blacklisted from this graphics book.

Blacklist Count: 2

> V. I.P.s
"Some people are worth melting for." — Olaf

• requests are prioritized
• may request when a batch is closed
• may request a cover for an unpublished book
• requests have the highest percentage of being accepted

aqvilarcane, mccnyscardigan, malwritesstories, ewgender, -laurelwreaths, kth_disneyfanatic, Biggirl568, Wandwitch2bruchulk, Winter326

> DEDICATIONS

"That's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again." — Walter Elias Disney

To all the authors whose procrastination keeps them dreaming about their works in progress instead of writing about them.

thanks for listening and enjoy!