𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

" I AM SPEED " — lightning mcqueen

I've decided that any graphics contests that I host will be kept here. This is just the overview chapter of what to expect, so there won't be any slots to claim. More information about the prizes will come with the following chapters that discloses the themes of each contest.

————————   C O N T E N T S   ———————

I. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
( a star wars contest : may 1st — june 1st )

 MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU( a star wars contest : may 1st — june 1st )

more to be added later ...

—————————   R U L E S   —————————

I. RESPECT —
A little bit of kindness goes a long way. Please respect the other contestants. There can only be one winner, and as this is all meant to be fun please be a graceful winner and don't be a sore loser.

II. RESOURCES —
All of the resources you need are at your disposal. Each of the books listed under the themed contest chapters will have at least one chapter published. I'd recommend taking a look, but that's entirely optional. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

III. GRAPHICS —
All graphic types are accepted. These can include character / couple aesthetics, moodboards, manips, opening / closing gifs, gif sets, crackship gifs, trailers, character posters, covers, scene edits, picspams, etc.

IV. DELIVERY —
Please make sure they can be posted to wattpad. I'd hate for you to go through all the effort of making a graphic and then it can't be seen. If you're posting your entry on wattpad, tag me in the chapter or in the comments. My contact information is posted in my bio, and since wattpad is getting rid of private messaging feel free to reach out to me on one of those other platforms. Even if you do not win, the graphics you submit will be showcased in the respective books they were made for.

V. DEADLINE —
The deadline to join and submit your graphics will be posted in each chapter. You can make / submit as many graphics as you'd like, but they will be judged as a whole. If you need more time, you may request an extension. I'm reasonably flexible on the date.

VI. BLACKLIST —
Do not plagiarize / steal any graphics. If I find out that you've submitted a graphic that you have not created, you will be banned from the contest.

—————— C O M I N G S O O N ——————

——————   C O M I N G   S O O N   ——————