↳ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Deadline | May 1st — June 1st

Each theme will have a Pinterest board
up later today if you need inspiration.
Chapter one of Whispers of a Ghost
will also be published later today.

————————   T H E M E S   ———————

I. APPRENTICE OF DARKNESS
time era | between episode viii—ix
synopsis | Evangeline Plutarch once considered herself a jedi—or at least one in training—but there was one night that changed everything: the night that Kylo Ren was born. Fate has a funny way of pulling people together though because she never expected to see him again, but after a heist gone wrong, she finds herself involuntarily involved in a plot to bring back the greatest known evil within the universe from beyond the veil of death. The lesson that power always has a price remains at the forefront of her mind as her life hangs in the balance while she's forced to work beside the very monster responsible for all the pain she's kept buried. How long until repressed emotions and feelings bubble back to the surface?

main couples |

kylo ren x evangeline plutarch
— faceclaim: adam driver & emilia clarke
— younger faceclaims: finn wolfhard & freya allen

armitage hux x koria dangir
— faceclaim: domhnall gleeson & lily collins

armitage hux x koria dangir — faceclaim: domhnall gleeson & lily collins

II. THE TRIALS OF DELAWAY
time era | the clone wars
synopsis | Arimiya Delaway was not to be considered a model student, which was understandable considering her master used rather unorthodox methods to teach. Her world comes crashing down one fateful night and it looks as if she might never see the sun again. However, after several mishaps she's paired with a new master who acts as her opposite in just about every way. She's impulsive and impatient. He's refined and calculated. She lets her lightsaber do the talking while he offers a diplomatic solution. She's headstrong and quick to let her heart guide her. He's cautious and relies on his mind over emotion. The collision of their worlds is almost more than either can bear, but as the Clone Wars rage around them, finding a substitute is impossible. This leaves them with one solution: harness the other's strengths or hinder themselves with their own weaknesses.