A hidden door

In the midnight, someone is walking along the way to haveli over dry yellow leaves. The sound of crushing the leaves, cats growling, screech of bats are incredibly horrible but funny for the man, he smiles and look towards the night sky.
       That man feels like a chilled and happy person.
As the moonlight falls over the man like a spotlight. His looks made me stunned to speak.
"His deep black eyes shines like a gem.  His hairs are long up to his neck , he is wearing a flared blue dress and a white overcoat above it. His white & blue headband fabricated with precious red gem and a pouch on his slim waist.
The sword in his hands looks perfect but wait....
What did I just saw?........
There is a symbol of Arya empire  made on his sword.
Is he............
a prince?

As the moon disappears in the clouds, he continues his journey.
             After few minutes.......
He enters from the backdoor of the haveli. After walking few steps he  entered in a room where after spending some time for searching an evidence he saw a hidden door, he opens that door and went inside. As he enters, he saw a big wooden circle more likely a clock on the floor. He steps on it unknowingly.

As soon as he turned his head, he felt like he entered in a entire different world

In that world, he was standing in the centre of the city. At that moment he was the centre of attraction for all the people gathered there because of the clothes he was wearing and for his dashing appearance.
He is in dilemma after seeing that place entirely different from his world. He wonders how he reached there?
He notices that these people are totally different from his hometown. The houses, clothes, vehicles are also different. Suddenly he fainted on the ground. Then............

A person from the crowd moves forward and tries to wake him up.
As soon as he got conscious his blurry eyes saw  a man totally different from him. His eyes are blue as deep as the ocean. His hairs are short and wears a different kind of red & black clothes. He gets up and sits in a brench near him.

The man who wakes him up said: Hii, I am Ruhan......
Ruhan Shekhawat and who are you??
He replied: Hello, I am Vidyut.

(Vidyut thoughts everything is changed heir but the language and humanity stills the same.😊)

Ruhan asked: Do you work in a drama company?? Are you an actor??
Vidyut: What.....? A drama company...
an actor......? What does that mean?
Ruhan replied while laughing "Don't you know what a drama company means?? Huh.....
Ah.. Leave it. Now you tell me where are you from?

      (...............................................)

Ruhan is waiting for his answer, but
Vidyut was lost in his own thoughts. Trying to know that what does he mean? Which place is this? He was in that haunted haveli but what is he  doing here? How did he get here at this kind of place?🤔

While he was thinking, he saw a board written
"Happy new year 2024"
He literally got a shock and wonders How is this possible? Is this because of that......
            (Ruhan snaps his fingers)
Ruhan said:  Where are you lost? Look at your clothes, What are you wearing? Are you from the 16th century? Is it?
Well, you should change your clothes otherwise, people will stare you like this.
           And he leaves.........

Vidyut murmurs I don't know....
I don't know. What I am doing here?
Oh God help me what am I going to do? How I can go back to my world?
It's so confusing.......
While murmuring he stands up and starts walking. After walking few steps he saw a shopping mall and clothes hanging there. Suddenly he remembers Ruhan's words. And enters in the mall, but he don't know what to do.
He is not aware of the rules in the new century. He saw a man giving something to an employee and buying a dress. But he didn't understand he was giving to that employee instead of gold coins. He went out from the mall.
He started wandering here and there. He was so confused. What to do next.

Wherever he goes, people are watching him with curious eyes cause of his  physical appearance.

After walking for few hours he got unconscious again in the market.

In the morning time,
Everyone is looking for the prince but he was not in the palace.
The king and queen are worried about him and trying to find him as soon as possible. But there was no news of prince from anywhere.

     (After finding him for few hours)

A worker said : My lord, yesterday night..... I saw him going out of the palace and.......
The king said: Why don't you had stopped him??
That worker replied: My lord I am just a normal servant how can I stop the prince?
(The king leaves)😞

After few minutes......
Pranay came to his father and said:
Baba, (father) there is something that I have to tell you.
The king: I don't have time for that. I have to go and find prince Vidyut and you should help me instead.
                 Walks few steps
Pranay: Baba, I know.........
Where he is right now.
The king freezed at his place like a statue. And asked Pranay: Wait..... what??? You know where he is now. Why don't you tell me this first?
Pranay answered: Baba, calm down. I'll tell you everything. Come & sit.
Like we all know that he always has a nightmare since childhood about that haunted haveli. So, he came to me after knowing about those incidents happening there and told me that he wants to find the secret of his nightmares, which made him lost his slumber for years. He spent his half childhood in this fear. I can't deny him after what he said to me.
——–You can't deny him said the king, but you can risk his life just for a nightmare. Really? How?....
Pranay while interrupting his father's words Baba relax, we all know that he is a great warrior he can take care of himself.

Wake up..... Please wake up. You are unconscious since the noon. Are you dead?.... No, this is not possible. You look healthy. You are okay. Right? Answer me please🥺.......
—— Yes, I am okay. Vidyut opened his eyes and saw  Ruhan with his blurry eyes.
Ruhan: Haaa! thank god, I was so worried about you.
So, how are you feeling right now.
Where do you live? I can drop you....
Vidyut thoughts I don't know, I really don't know.
Ruhan snaps his fingers and asked: What are you.........
                The door bell rangs
Ruhan gets up and was on the way to open the door.

           ........To be continued.......