𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙤

I didn't know until I found you
Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)
When I look up, the stars are brighter
Now I know everything's better with you (It takes two)
You got me feelin' right, feelin' right
Feelin' like good vibes are at my door (Good vibes are at my door)
Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (It takes two)
I didn't know until I found you
Camilo Cabello ft. Anna Kendrick

Trolls (s) - Melody
Trolls (i) - BroZone, Poppy, and Viva
Trolls (b) - Everyone
Trolls (b+i) - Troll + Troll

"I'M your sister!" Viva stated.

Causing Clay to glance at Melody in realisation, feeling the impact of it and grinning for his co-worker, Viva, "Woah."

"My- my what?" Poppy's confused expression dropped and morphed into one of sudden realisation.

"Your sister, your... hermana!" Viva spread her arms out to hug, which Tiny intercepted by saying, "Hey man, am I the only one without a long lost sibling?"

"What do you mean, we're sisters? How- How can I've not known about you? I can't believe dad didn't tell me I have a sister." She released Viva's cheeks before saying at the same time, "That is so dad."

Melody couldn't keep track on who was talking, "Ugh! I can't- I can't believe this. I've always dreamt of having a sister, I was just saying this. Wasn't I just saying this?" Poppy started becoming hyper which made Viva react the same way.

"This means, we can plan each other's birthday parties!" And Viva added, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, and weddings!"

"Yes! My best friend, Bridget, just had her wedding and it went off, without a hitch, because I was like the best maid of honor." Poppy boasted to her newly found older sister.

"You'd be the best maid of honor!" Viva agreed.

"You and Bridget are gonna love each other!" Poppy gasped, squealing with Viva, "Oh my gosh. I'm gonna love her, I love what you love." "Yes!"

They squealed with another before starting to sing due to their happiness, "♪ Kaleidoscopic, I'm seeing different when I look at you ♪" "♪ Everything's looking bright!" Poppy caught onto the cane that Viva held out to her.

"♪ No, I can't stop it now. I'm getting swept in a feel good mood, feeling I can't deny~ ♪" They danced on a dinosaur tail obstacle.

"♪ Now that you're with me, I can finally see, colours that were up in my mind. Didn't know I was blind ♪" Poppy sung, dancing side by side with Viva.

"♪ Now that I'm with you. Sparks are flying loose, fireworks are going off in my brain, and I'll never been the same~ ♪" The both of them felt a surge of emotions dancing in their stomachs as they happily sung together, dancing in a duo.

"♪ I didn't know until I found you, having the time of our lives. It takes two, when I look up the stars are brighter, now I know everything's better with you ooh-ooh-ooh ♪" Melody smiled at their newfound love for each other, Viva and Poppy.

"♪ Now, now that, now that we got it all together, ♪" John patted Clay's stomach proudly, causing a weird flustered feeling to take over Clay, Melody chuckled, not singing since she hasn't in a while.

"♪ Now we're together, we got it all ♪" In sync, they all finished the dance move while John was leading it.

"♪ Now (now), now that (now that), now that we got it all together, now we're together, we got it all ♪" John lightly pushed Branch to the side, taking the lead to guide them to what would be better to save Floyd, and pointed at the blueprint of Mount Rageous.

Melody danced together with them, not lip syncing but posing by leaning against Clay with folded arms and a shy smile.

Viva pulled her to the front with her and Poppy, "♪ You got me feeling right, feeling right, feeling like, good vibes around my door ♪" She danced to the music, "♪ Everyday, everyday, ooh-ooh ♪"

"♪ I didn't know until I found you, having the time of our lives. It takes two, it takes me and you ♪" The song ended.

Melody was pulled into the girls' sleepover, to Clay's dismay, and laughed together with the two sisters, "So, I was thinking about getting more into like reading short stories and essays, instead of full novels." Poppy stated, "Ooh, I love that for you."

"But, um- just to circle back real quick. I still have a million questions about what happened." Poppy looked up at Viva standing up from her seat.

Melody shifted uncomfortably, noticing the change in the tension.

"I used to live at the Troll tree, I was there when you were born, and you were so cute. Kinda like what you are now, except teensier and weensier and- Oh! Wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

Poppy instantly agreed, "Obviously!- But, Vi, I'm gonna need you to focus here and tell me everything. Why am I only learning about you now? What happened?" Viva pulled out a golf ball toy that had a face with candy inside.

"We got accidentally separated, and I lived here ever since the end." Viva summarised, turning away to create a candy necklace, "Wanna do candy toe rings next?"

"Uh- Accidentally separated?" Melody hushed her, grabbing her forearm, "She doesn't like to talk about it, I think you should quit asking or else you might make her mad.." But Poppy pressed for more information.

"Viva, are you talking about the night the trolls escaped Bergen town?" Poppy asked.

Melody huffed annoyedly, not enjoying the fact that Viva hummed nervously, knowing that Poppy was trying to get information out of her. Melody knew most of her nervous habits, and distracting herself while humming was one of them, "...oh, yeah. Yeah, I guess it was that night."

"I thought so many times about leaving you know, to look for you and dad but- It's not safe out there." Viva kept filling her string with round candy to make the candy necklace.

"Okay, obviously this is a lot, and you should be able to open up about this in your own time. But we'll have plenty of time to work through this on the way to Mount Rageous." Melody winced.

While Viva finished the necklace, she adjusted it on Poppy's neck, "Woah. I am not going to Mount Rageous, and neither are you, Silly. You're never going to leave again." Melody followed Viva hesitantly.

"Like I said, she doesn't like to talk about it, she likes to avoid things rather than face them, you'll understand." Melody walked away.