𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟓 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀

As everyone practiced to capture the flag, Mila stood in a corner by herself, she had a dagger in her right hand, and the handle was shaped like a lightning bolt

As everyone practiced to capture the flag, Mila stood in a corner by herself, she had a dagger in her right hand, and the handle was shaped like a lightning bolt. She had carved it during her free time, which was very often.

She felt eyes piercing her back and when she turned around Luke and Percy were both staring at her, she began reading their lips she could barely read Luke for how fast he was talking but she caught a sentence that was similar to; Don't take what Mila says to heart she's had it rough since she's been claimed.

What was that supposed to mean? Luke only earned his title by being the best swordsman, Mila tried for years on different occasions. But everyone always saw her as Zeus' daughter who'd always be a threat.

They'd always made sure she heard who she wasn't; she wasn't Thalia Grace, Zeus' daughter who was brave to risk her own life to save her friends. People mocked her, they'd always asked why she couldn't be more like Thalia when she was alive, but she only felt like Thalia's current state, a tree.

She then turned and now she was facing Annabeth, Annabeth was training her sisters, pointing directions to each of them went, Annabeth looked at Mila, then turning her attention to Percy and Luke who were watching them.

Annabeth and Percy locked eyes and Mila felt a wave of jealousy flip in her stomach, she suddenly felt a hand tap her shoulder.

She turned to see Cassie, she had a huge smirk on her face. Cassie was co-captain with Clarisse.

"Why do you have a smirk on your face?" Mila asked with crossed arms "You like Percy Jackson, don't you?" Mila stayed silent, if her skin was able to turn red it'd be bright red, she looked to the side. Avoiding eye contact was never a struggle.

" I don't know what you're talking about," Mila said bitterly, she threw her dagger at the board again, it was in the center of the board.

"All alright, come on," Cassie said and grabbed Mila's arm, she began walking towards Luke. Mila began freaking out trying to get out of her grip.

But it was too late, they were right behind Luke, Cassie covered Luke's eyes and smiled "Guess who?" Cassie said almost in a charming speaking tone.

" uh, is it Chris" Luke joked and Cassie rolled her eyes. Luke removed her hands and spun her around so now she was in front of him, they're noses were so close to touching that Mila nearly gagged.

Both Mila and Percy cleared their throats, and the two backed up a bit. " ah, my apologies" she said now turning to face Percy.

She smiled at him, she smiled which showed all her clean white teeth, her hair practically blower in the wind. If you've never met Cassie you'd probably think she was a model who'd be on Vogue or a super famous actress. And you'd be disappointed to find out she was a consuler at a camp for no god demigods.

She pulled out her hand " I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Cassie Allen. Counselor to all demigods daughter of Aphrodite and Eros, you can usually find me in the Aphrodite cabin" she told him in the sweetest town, it almost sounded like she was a Disney princess.

He shook her hand and didn't remove his eyes from her, " I'm Percy Jackson, I'm the new kids and I'm the son of—" he cut himself, Mila knew he hadn't been claimed by been though she hadn't been going to dinner lately, she stayed in her dorm.

Cassie looked at Mila with a bright smile " Mel aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Cassie's eyes twinkled, and Mila immediately felt compelled to, damn you, Cassie.

" My name is Mila Hart, daughter of Zeus" Mila said, but she didn't seem all too excited to be related to the all-might Zeus, god of thunder, god of all gods.

❙ ❤︎ ❙

The conch shell blew and Mila looked at Cassie. "Heroes" Chiron began and a smirk arose on Mila's face "It's time"

Everyone was now split into two teams with full Greek armor, either red or blue, depending on your cabin. The blue team was filled with; Athena kids, Hermes, Apollo, and Percy, on the opposing team were Ares kids, Aphrodite, Demeter, Dionysus, Hephaestus and Mila.

" The game begins. The first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return it across the river shall be the victor. As always, there will be no maiming and no killing. I trust these rules will be respected. Any magical items you may possess, are permitted as well. Every camper who is not injured" Chiron said but he was looking almost directly at Percy.

"It's okay," Cassie said trying to comfort Mila, but with all the kids in full battle gear with swords and knives, wasn't fear-comforting. "has to play" Chiron continued.

She fixed her chest plate when she heard Chiron shout "Let the games begin" He blew the conch shell, and battle cries broke out.

Mila followed Cassie, who took her shield that was clutched to her back, " hey what are you doing"

oh cheer up buttercup, this is only the beginning a voice said, she looked around but they were the only ones their walking along the track.

"I have to find Percy something bad is gonna happen, I can feel it" Mila said, she suddenly felt cold, a smirk rose upon Cassies face.

" yeah, he's gonna feel the wrath of Clarisse La Rue" she said leaning against a tree. Mila turned from scared to horror, she nearly forgot the incident in the bathroom

❙ ❤︎ ❙