Character overview:

Name: Ayanokouji Kyotaka.

Age: Inapplicable. Older than the universe itself, preceding and being above any concept of time.

Gender: Masculine, but can also take on a feminine form if necessary or if simply desired.

Classification: Ancestral entity, the end of everything that exists and non-existent, the lord of the void.

Height: 195cm.

Appearance:

Human form:

Entity form:

Entity form:

Main skills and powers: abstract existence, immortality, erasure of existence, warping of reality, teleportation, manipulation of the void, manipulation of death, conceptual manipulation, granting of power, acausality

Personality: Kyotaka will maintain the same personality as in the original work, his expression will remain monotonous and calm in the face of any situation he faces. But unlike the original story, in this story he doesn't understand anything about his own feelings, and this leads him to believe that he possibly doesn't have them. This is clearly going to change as he spends time with his future harem.

Desires and goals: to be able to live a normal life like that of humans that he observes with so much fascination. Being able to understand more about the feeling called love and why other existing beings see it as one of the most important emotions in their lives.

'Before the multiverse was... I was. At the end of all things... I wait. I am the void... The breath between life and death... Between death and rebirth. Between heaven and hell. My true form is beyond that which you see. I transcend form -- and shape and substance. This body... This realm... And everyone and everything IN it... Are my Creations. Return now to non-being... Feel the consciousness draining from you. Fell all that you are stripped away... Consumed. You are beyond loneliness. Beyond pain. Beyond even the memory of what you once were. Oblivion is all that -- and more. For unlike you... I have consciousness of what I am. I feel every ripple in the sea of eternal emptiness... Every ebb in the tide of eternal nihility. Death has his joys... As do Love, Eternity and the countless other cosmic deities who play their parts in the Divine Drama... But Oblivion... Has nothing.'

(This part doesn't have much connection to the story, I just found it incredibly cool, well at least when you can understand everything.)

Ayanokouji Pov:

Nothing at all... As far as my eyes could see, the entire vastness was filled with an endless nothingness. Even if the idea of time had not yet been developed, in my opinion, it was that such for a very long period. I watched from a distance as those sparks of magnificent light gradually started to introduce new hues and lights into that empty abyss as the flame of creation flared in the creator's furnaces.

'What is love?' was the only question on my mind as I watched the lives of other living things from a distance, and I couldn't help but feel as though my curiosity would never cease. A question that would seem silly to many, but for me, it marked the start of a brand-new existence filled with self-discoveries.

I immediately put those thoughts away and concentrated on the present as I heard the sounds of church bells ringing and massive oak doors opening. I opened my eyes slightly and turned to face the doors. Before me was a massive church hall full of people, everyone of whom was getting up and facing the same direction as me.

"don't forget Kyotaka..." I turned to look at a red-haired man who was sitting with the other guests when I heard a voice on my right. "I left my daughter in your responsibility, make her happy and take care of her, just as you should do with others."

I understood his anxiety about his daughter and gave a modest nod of agreement. "There's no need to worry, I can assure you that the only thing I currently have on my mind is ensuring a perfect and bright future alongside these girls..." He gave me a little smile in return, and a few moments later I heard footfall coming, which meant my ladies were here.

3d pov:

  A faint grin played at the edges of Ayanokouji's lips as he watched each of his wives walk into the church hall. It was as if he was remembering everything that had led up to here, the most significant event of his life.Ayanokouji swiftly removes the ring box from his pocket and holds it in his palm as the elegantly attired women in white approach the altar with bouquets of flowers.

  One of the brides approached Ayanokouji, rubbing her body against his as she used the tips of one hand to stroke his cheek "I told you, didn't I? I would force you to alter that boring expression of his one day." He gazed at Ayanokouji's golden irises with his green eyes, beaming with love and admiration for this amazing man.

   "Yes, Chisato, you stated it."Ayanokouji said, a gentle smile spreading over his lips.

End of chapter.

Yes, but I'll attempt to compose another one of my numerous ideas once I'm here. It's possible that you've noticed that I altered Ayanokouji's origin tale significantly since I wanted to alter his personality and how he would behave throughout the narrative.

Yeah, this Ayanokouji is quite strong; in fact, he could be the strongest character in the verse itself. However, this won't affect the plot; I promise passionate, well-written combat scenes. Regarding the harem, I'll give you the freedom to select the females within three guidelines.

1- Considering how frequently cote characters are already utilized in fanfics and how much I detest the thought of including additional cote characters in a crossover narrative, I won't be adding any to this story.

2- With 49 waifus positions available for Ayanokouji, you can select the many characters that appeal to you.

3- The majority of the waifus should come from animes that are already harem, such as DxD. This rule stems from the fact that many harem animes have very amazing waifus, but they are seldom ever used since the writers insisted on utilizing the same heroines over and over again, unwilling to experiment a little.

That's everything for now, I'll say goodbye, and please feel free to share your thoughts if you have any recommendations for how to make the story better.