𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

It was the dark of the night. The wind whistled through the branches of the trees of the forest, the leaves all rustling about as a result. It seemed to be silent with the nearby road having no traffic whatsoever. It was very peaceful and calm for an evening like this.

However, the silence was shattered by the sound of crunching leaves under feet, the panting of someone's breath. A silhouette of a female figure could be seen running through the trees, almost like it's trying to get away from something. The figure looked back to the forest, then up to the moon, almost like it's in fear of something, then looks back before continuing to run on through the forest as fast as its legs could carry them.

The figure then stopped by a nearby tree to regain their breath, panting heavily and leaning forward with their hands on their knees. But then, the sound of heavy footfalls could be heard, the figure freezing in place as the thumps were heard getting closer. The figure now stays silent as a deep low growling could be heard, the thumping getting closer. The figure takes a breath and stays as quiet as can be, the growling now getting closer until it sounds like it's close to the tree. The figure stays silent for a few moments until they finally sprint off and leap up into the trees, until it the. throws a grenade at whatever was growling, a loud explosion emanating out. The figure runs off out of the forest, just as a passing semi-truck races past.

Within the forest, a large quadruped creature shook its head from the explosion, its form hidden by the darkness but being illuminated by the moonlight, as it looks on in one direction, before it lets out a loud bellowing roar that seemed to echo all around...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The life of a hero can be filled with untold danger, adventure, and excitement. However, eighteen-year-old Braedey Martin was experiencing none of that today. In fact, he hadn't done anything hero wise in months! As things were the most dangerous thing that could happen to him, was getting hit in the head with a wrench on the hood of the car he was fixing.

The state of his homeworld had changed drastically within the last several months. Things have finally calmed down, not only on Earth, but throughout most of the universe, save for perhaps the Andromeda System. The newly forged Human/Autobot Alliance, a force dedicated to preserving peace throughout planet, alongside N.E.S.T (Non-biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty) had been granted powerful new technologies. New weapons, new armour; basically, everything they needed to combat threats that previously required the aid of Braedey and his team. It seems the special forces had finally begun to shake off their secretive ways when it came to their technology. There were heavy protesters, of course, but the general consensus amongst lead scientists and military officials was that the universe needs to move forward, and they're the ones best suited to make it happen. They couldn't continue to call upon the bearer of the Transformatrix every time something went wrong.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀: 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara