1

I walked along the road in Atlanta. It was quiet, because I was on a small street in some alley, you could hear the clacking of my high heels on the stone floor. "Hey Babe!" A deep man's voice called me from behind. I turned around, it wasn't just a man, but 5. I didn't know them and I knew what they were up to. So I turned around and just kept walking. "Hey! Wait a minute! You can go out with us a bit. "I didn't react and just kept walking. Suddenly one of them appeared in front of me and held a pocket knife to my stomach. "Come with us, or I'll kill you," he said as if he already knew he had won. I just laughed into myself. "Stabbing!" I just said challengingly. He looked at my answer in surprise and bit the jaw. He let the knife slide back into his pocket and went to one of his buddies. He handed him a small revolver, which he then unlocked and pointed at me. "Pack your toy away!" I grinned again. "I'll push! I'm warning you!" He said. "And I warn you! Didn't you disappear here with your buddies, otherwise I'll be the one you'll see for the last time." I said smiling. They all got a laughing spasm. "You guys... get them," he said, still laughing. All 4 boys ran towards me and wanted to grab me by the arms. "I warned you," I said. I grabbed one arm of the first 2 and broke them at the same time. They screamed and bent in pain. The next ones pulled their weapons and shot at me, but I stood behind them in no time. One I broke the neck, and with the other I hit my teeth into the carotid artery and enjoyed the taste of fresh warm blood. When I finished, I turned to the leader around who stood there as rooted. I felt a little blood from my victim running down my lip and then dripping from my chin. "No! No! Please don't!" He begged and almost howled. "I told you that I will be the last thing you see," I said calmly. And threw me on him. I also sucked out his blood and enjoyed the taste again. When I finished, I wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand and just went on as if nothing had happened....