They arrive to theatre

Disclaimer: let's look at it logically.  If I owned Harry Potter I wouldn't be typing on Wattpad now, would I?

***********************************************************************************************

Harry and his friends were in train heading to Hogwarts for their 5th year when they were transported to a theatre.

***********************************************************************************************

" Where are we? yelled Ron looking around the theatre.

" Why are our wands not working?"  asked Hermione looking around the theatre.

"Is that Potter?" yelled a voice full of disgust.

"Voldemort" glared Harry.

" By the way what happened to you? The last time I saw you looked like a snake with some kind of disease." asked Harry.

" I don't have any disease " exclaimed Voldemort.

" We cant have him look like a snake, can we?" asked a voice behind Harry.

" Who are you?" asked Hermione looking at the hooded figure.

" Well, you can call me Raven. I have brought you all here to watch videos related to Harry Potter World. I will explain in detail but before that you all should sit. " 

Harry looked around the theatre and saw Weasley twins, Ginny, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, three Malfoys, Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Neville and Luna. 

Everyone sat in the seats. " For the time being, you can sit anywhere but i will be changing your seats every now and then. " said Raven.

" You cant make me do anything. You are not the boss of me. " said Voldemort.

" And that comment just got you a seat beside Dumbledore." replied Raven.

" I wont sit beside Dumbledore. " " Well you should or you will be getting the same treatment as dear Bella.

Voldemort sat down beside Dumbledore grumbling.

"Ah, Tom. Such a sorry path you have chosen to travel down, but remember; to be pointed in the right direction, one only needs to believe in oneself. Only then can you truly understand the consequences of your actions and begin to make amends." Dumbledore said with a knowing twinkle in his eyes.

"...That literally made no sense. It just sound like a lot of wise-sounding words strung together and designed to make me feel guilty." Voldemort crossed his arms suspiciously.

"I speak only the truth. You can still make things right. You just need to give a little love, and it all comes back to you. You know you're going to be remembered, for the things that you say and do."

"That was surprisingly lyrical, and altogether useless." Voldemort remarked.

"Thank you, my boy."

" Now that you have settled down I wanted to let you know some things. In the muggle world, you guys are not real and come from books. Directors made a film series about your life." said Raven.

The theatre was filled with yelling. " Filth" said a woman 

" Silence. " Raven Yelled . They became quiet.

" This is my theatre so I have some rules and you should follow that " she said eyeing Bellatrix.

" No racial slurs. You all will obey me even if you are a Dark Lord. You will get food whenever you wish. You cannot attack anyone while you are in this theatre. Time will be stopped outside this theatre. You can all go back to Hogwarts after reacting to this videos. " said Raven.

" Consequences of using racial slurs would be very severe. You know about it Bellatrix." said Raven. 

The whole room nodded in agreement since they had no choice. 

" Brilliant. " beamed Raven. 

" Now we will react to our first video."

________________________________________________________________________________

I will be accepting request on which video you want to react first. 

I will also be reacting to movie scenes from OOTP, HBP and DH and some scenes from other movies.