Jae

She's a model student at my college! I remember working with her on different projects.

I sat beside her on the couch after processing today's events. I was chilling last evening, had a blackout at our complex, there's a girl in my house and now I'm providing her shelter for whatever she said is outside.

"Look, Ji Eun, I'm heading to bed now. You can have that guest room and just knock if there's anything wrong. Got It? Oh and don't even think about sneaking around."

I let the words slip out and walked to room, ready to let sleep consume me. The softness of the mattress made me drift to dreamland pretty quick.

What's that sound? Who's banging the door? I got up and made my way to the door that was there. Just a grey wall and the door in the mid of it. No other wall or furniture was there. Where am I?? I opened the door and was met with a face covered with blood. My eyes almost popped out when I saw the person's face. What happened to her, she was alright just a minute ago. Oh My God! What is happening?!! Why are there- what is that thing?!!! I let the door creak wide open after the girl was out of the way and walking backwards. The- that thing was moving, no sprinting towards me! I stepped back frantically and fell. It was trying to bite my hand that was blocking it away from my face. I heard the creak of the door and looked there to see the girl closing it slowly while saying something.
'Open the door.... please'.
Just then, the thing over me overpowered and bit my hand.

I jolted up from the bed. Oh my god! What was that??? I looked on the ground and around my room to see if anyone was there. No one. The door, oh shit, what's that banging???!!

I quickly opened the door and saw her there panicked and anxious, I helped her sit on the chair and waited for her to calm down.

"Alright, what happened? Why are you so worked up?"

"That thing-......... it's still here. There's more of them-......... about 5 or 6."

She said that between her deep breaths to calm down.

I went to the main door of my apartment and looked out the peek-hole. I saw the face of our security gaurd, the one who used to bring my mails up here just because I always forgot them, it was covered in blood and his cheek bones were visible.

I stumbled backwards when he made eye contact and banging on the door was heard.
I walked back inside and saw her standing there in the living room, looking as panicked as I was. What is this idiotic situation?

"Is there any way to get out?"

"You wanna go out to meet those things?"

I voiced my concern and saw her expression changing from panick to annoyed.
What is she annoyed at?

"Look, Mr.- Whatever your name is, I saw what happened out there with my own eyes, ok?!"

She yelled at me, for what? I didn't invite her here, this is my house and I'm getting yelled at in my own house. What's happening????

I saw her walking to the room and bringing back a bag with her which she was carrying when she ran in here.

And she pulled out some clothes which closely resembled to that of a biker.

What is she planning on doing?

I saw her disappearing in the bathroom and then after a few minutes, coming out dressed in that biker attire with a knife in her hand.

I bet she was anticipating this day.

"You should go change too. We're escaping from here."