Part 3 - Evil Plan Time

You sat alone in a corner of the hotel room, absentmindedly strumming your guitar. You were deep in thought, your mind constantly circling back to last night and what had happened with Swiss.

The fucking asshole.

He'd been nothing but a pain the entire trip to the hotel, constantly teasing and making subtle side remarks until your face was burning. Even with the mask covering, Swiss knew the reaction he was getting from you, and you absolutely hated it. Some of the others had joined in too, though Rain had stayed out of it, the water ghoul shooting you sympathetic looks.

It had been so hard to control yourself. To laugh along instead of beating the Multi ghoul up like you so badly wanted to. But Papa had been there, and you knew how he felt about his ghouls getting violent.

You'd escaped into your hotel room as soon as you could, taking solace in your guitar to calm down. You'd finally been able to remove your mask, since Swiss wasn't around to see his work. The mark was properly bruised now, and it was a dark blue and purple. Bitch.

You didn't bother looking up as the door opened, a low whistle sounding.

"Nice bite mark," Dewdrop teased in a way of greeting as he walked into the room. "Swiss really did a number on you, huh?"

You threw the pick at him, smirking as it bounced off his goggles. He flipped you off.

You'd been paired up together for the night, a regular system to save money rather than everyone having their own rooms. This was better for you anyway-ghouls were pack creatures and staying in a foreign place alone was highly unpleasant, to say the least. You'd all ended up sharing rooms anyway, which was how the buddy system was created.

Dewdrop was good company most of the time, although he had moments where he could be a real ass. That night Swiss pissed him off-you'd spent the entire night trying to stop him from breaking things around the room. You'd been successful-well, mostly. That vase didn't count.

Dewdrop looked down at where you were sitting in the corner of the room, resting his hands on his hips.

"He really got under your skin. Haven't seen you this pissed since Phantom broke the strings on your favourite guitar."

You sighed, frustratedly thumbing the strings. "Is it that obvious?"

Dew gave you a look that said it was very much that obvious. You groaned, burying your head in your hands. So much for not letting anyone notice.

"So, how are you planning on getting him back?" Dew knew you too well, knew that you needed to get Swiss back. You looked up to see him sit down beside you, peeling off his own helmet and mask.

"I don't know. Swiss isn't easy to fluster, he'll just turn anything I do back around on me" You sighed, frustrated. "Any suggestions?"

Dewdrop tilted his head, considering.

"I would suggest choking or biting him back but I think he'd enjoy that too much." You glared at the fire ghoul.

"Yeah that's not going to happen."

Dew shrugged. "If you want to really piss him off, I could help you." The offer sounded normal enough but there was a suggestive tone to his voice that told you otherwise.

You gave him a look, not thinking he was actually suggesting what you thought he was. His stare didn't waver.

"You can't be serious." Dew shrugged in response. "I don't think Swiss is the type to get jealous, Dew."

"I think you'd be surprised how jealous he can get when it comes to you." You froze, tearing your gaze back off the guitar in your hands to look at Dewdrop.

What the fuck did that mean? He didn't...

Dew snorted, looking up and rolling his eyes. "Fucking hell, you mean you don't know? You haven't realised how desperately Swiss wants you?"

You laughed, seeing what he was trying to do, and because you were definitely not going to consider what Dew had just implied. That was ridiculous. There was no way that Swiss-absolutely not.

"Funny joke, Dew, you almost had me there."

The fire ghoul shot you a bewildered look. "I wasn't kidding. He's obsessed with you."

It was your turn to roll your eyes, running a finger across the strings.

"Dew, he's obsessed with pissing me off, same as you. He wants the crowd's attention, and since we get the most of it he tries to steal that," you explained. It was obvious that Swiss liked being the centre of attention, and that was why he annoyed the two of you especially. Nothing more.

Dewdrop snorted. "You are so oblivious it's painful."

You flipped him off, rolling your eyes. "And you're just trying to make a whole deal out of something that isn't even there."

"Oh, like your own feelings for him? I've bitten you before, sweetheart, and you never reacted that way." You turned a glare to the fire ghoul as he leant back against the wall, a wry smile on his face.

"I. Don't. Like. Swiss." You hissed, feeling your temper rise again at the accusation that Dew had completely nailed. Fuck. "He is an attention-seeking asshole who seems to think it's his job to fuck me over."

Dew raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure he thinks about that often. Fucking you over, that is."

Without thinking, you growled, lunging for the ghoul. He rolled to the side, dodging you as he sprung to his feet, fangs bared and the excitement at a fight evident in his orange eyes.

"Fuck off Dewdrop."

You grabbed your guitar, moving to return it to its case in the other room, fighting the urge to get violent. Maybe a good fight was all you needed-but not here. Papa would be disappointed, you told yourself, trying to calm down. Dewdrop followed, leaning against the doorway as you clipped the case closed.

"I thought you wanted my help." You huffed at that. "I was serious about helping you. I still need to get the fucker back for the show last week."

You stood back up, narrowing your eyes at Dewdrop. You wanted to tell him to fuck off-but if it did work, well you really really needed to get Swiss back. Yet you had no better idea that Swiss couldn't use against you. And if Dewdrop was right...

"Fine," you answered, your will to piss off Swiss winning. "But if this doesn't work I swear to fucking Satanas-"

"It will work," Dew replied assuredly, his smile growing devious. "I know it will."