I

Crime and punishment
__________________________________

Click

Flash

     Sugawara sighed as he rested his head on his hand. He looked at his teammates with a discontent expression. He'd been benched for his last match of his Junior high year. He closed his eyes and breathed out slowly before opening them again.

He saw flashing from the other side of the court. It was a girl no older than him taking photos from what he could tell. He could see her face but he did see a messy head of hair. She seemed to be taking photos of his team's appointments.

Looking away with an annoyed pout and flash was seen from the corner of his eye. It wasn't fair how the other team had a photographer. But even if his team did have one, it's not like they would have been taking much photos of him anyways.

Letting out a soft sigh and he focused his eyes to his team and spaced out for the rest of the game.
.
.
.
.

     He smiled as he talked with his friends. He enjoyed their company and would miss some of them when they would eventually have to split up to go to high school. Though he would try to keep in contact with them.

"Hey Suga! One of my friends from the school you went up against during your volleyball match said there was a picture of you in it!" Sugawara tilted his head, a small smile on his face. "Haha, what?"

His friend handed him his phone, showing a picture of a yearbook. In the middle of the page was a big picture of him at the volleyball match. In the photo he had rested his head on his hand, while a pout was displayed on his face. He couldn't lie, the picture did him justice.

"Er... do you think your friend could get me a year book or at least just that page..? I would like to see it in person... if that's fine.."

His friend nodded and texted his friend something. "Let's go pick one up! Schools practically over anyways!" Without another word two stood up and walked out of the classroom.

__________________________________

😋