1st month

(HE'S 18 IN THIS BTW!!)

Dib's POV: i was seeming to be really nauseous lately, as i scroll through my phone, i felt really angry, then happy, then grumpy. i wasnt even doing anything on my phone, i was just going through messages. i started to feel nauseous again, luckily, Zim put a bucket near the bed since im always tired. i pick up the bucket and throw up, after throwing up, i put the bucket down and continued doing whatever the hell i was doing.

Zim's POV: oh my irk. what if my Dib was really sick!? he's been throwing up lately.. his moods change all the time.. is that normal!? oh irk. i dont even know what to do. so i have to get to the bottom of this! "COMPUTER!" i yelled, "UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH.. what?" computer responded with a annoyed tone "DO A SCAN ON MY DIB!!!" computer just sighed and did the scan. "Blood: normal, Heart Rate: normal, Bones: normal, Health: normal, Stomach-" computer cut itself off. i shouted "WELL!?" computer was shocked but told me anyway. "your 'Dib' seems to be pregnant with a irken smeet.'" i was shocked to hear this information but squealed happily, i even started hugging GIR as i yelled "IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!"

_______________________________________________
The End | Word count: 219 words
Written by: Keira_is_a_idiot (which is true)