𝗔𝟮| 𝗜𝗜𝗜

Sirius Black's Family

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

The next day Aurélie was back at Grimmauld place because she was due a mission for the order.

Whilst she was waiting she was chatting to Sirius when Kingsley Shacklebolt and Mundungus Fletcher joined them with a bunch of stolen cauldrons Aurélie suspected.

Mrs. Weasley shouted at the top of her voice to Dung.

"WE ARE NOT RUNNING A HIDEOUT FOR STOLEN GOODS!"

"— COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE, AS IF WE HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT YOU DRAGGING STOLEN CAULDRONS INTO THE HOUSE —"

Mrs. Weasley's voice was lost amid fresh shrieks and screams from the portraits in the hall. As Aurélie wasn't on shift till the evening she stuck by Sirius's side as they went upstairs to where the kids are, they found them talking to Kreacher, the house elf.

"Kreacher is cleaning," Aurélie heard Kreacher say.

"A likely story," said Sirius, glowering at the elf from the door.

The noise in the hall had abated; perhaps Mrs. Weasley and Mundungus had moved their argument down into the kitchen. At the sight of Sirius, Kreacher flung himself into a ridiculously low bow that flattened his snoutlike nose on the floor.

"Stand up straight," said Sirius impatiently. "Now, what are you up to?"

"Kreacher is cleaning," the elf repeated. "Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black —"

"— and it's getting blacker every day, it's filthy," said Sirius, Aurélie let out a quiet giggle.

"Master always liked his little joke," said Kreacher, bowing again, and continuing in an undertone, "Master was a nasty ungrateful swine who broke his mother's heart —"

"My mother didn't have a heart, Kreacher," Sirius snapped. "She kept herself alive out of pure spite."

Kreacher bowed again and said, "Whatever Master says," then muttered furiously, "Master is not fit to wipe slime from his mother's boots, oh my poor Mistress, what would she say if she saw Kreacher serving him, how she hated him, what a disappointment he was —"

"I asked you what you were up to," said Sirius coldly. "Every time you show up pretending to be cleaning, you sneak something off to your room so we can't throw it out."

"Kreacher would never move anything from its proper place in Master's house," said the elf, then muttered very fast, "Mistress would never forgive Kreacher if the tapestry was thrown out, seven centuries it's been in the family, Kreacher must save it, Kreacher will not let Master and the blood traitors and the brats destroy it —"