𝐀𝟏|IV

Beauxbatons

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

First of September came by more quickly than Aurélie could imagine. When she woke up she went downstairs to have breakfast which consisted of eggs, sausage and bacon.

"Ok girls, you have to leave at ten thirty, so make sure your all packed and ready to go." Said Katana.

" Why do we have to get to Flamelstone street earlier this year? Will we have lunch at school?" Asked Celeste.

"Yeah it does! Maybe we have to get their earlier than everyone else as we are seventh years?" Aurélie suggested.

"Yep, that's what I was informed about at the end of last year." Said their mother.

Aurélie got dressed into her school Uniform and lifted her trunk downstairs using magic, she made sure Cosmo was all comfortable in the cat carrier before they were due to leave.

Celeste and Aurelie apperated to Flamelstone street at ten fifteen. Once they arrived they saw their head of year, Monsieur Dumont, he was waiting by the seventh year floo network.

"Hello Louvère's. Enjoyed your summer?" Monsieur Dumont asked the girls as they approached him.

"It was wonderful, Monsieur." Aurelie replied with.

"Remember, just say 'Seventh Year common room Beauxbatons, and you will be there. It's a good thing your early, just before everyone else arrives." Said Dumont.

Aurelie went first into the fireplace, her trunk was shrunken so it could fit in her pocket and she grabbed the cat carrier.

"Seventh year common room, Beauxbatons!" Said Aurelie clearly and she disappeared into the green flames.

"Eli!" Said Camila as she saw her best friend enter from the fireplace.

"Your early for once." Aurelie laughed, Cam hit her on the arm. Celeste was the next one through the fireplace so they went to the dorms to unpack. This year it was two to a dorm so the twins shared and Camilla was with a girl called Fleur Delacour, Camilla's dorm shared a bathroom with the twins's dorm.

"Hello Fleur." Said Camilla as she saw her roommate leave the dorm.

"Hi Camilla." Said Fleur and she smiled at the twins as she went down to the common room.

When they got to the twins's dorm Camilla sat on Aurelie's bed and Aurelie got her trunk out from her pocket and charmed it back to it's original size.

Whilst the twins unpacked the girls talked about what happened at the World Cup and the upcoming school year, before they knew it the supper bell rang and they headed down to the hall for dinner.