I want you

(I would put the account but it's an orphan account)

Eddies pissed.

He was more than pissed.

He was beyond pissed.

There were no words to even describe how pissed Eddie was.

"I'm sorry..."

"Shut the fuck up." Eddie grit his teeth, letting out a low 'hmph'.

They were sitting by Eddie's bed, Richie sat patiently as Eddie knelt beside him.

"Eds..."

"Don't 'Eds' me Richie." Eddie mocked the boy in front of him. "I told you not to do anything stupid. I told you to ignore him and just keep walking-"

"He fucking touched you, Eds." Richie pointed out; pulling his face away from Eddie's touch, patting his bloodied nose with the white washcloth Eddie had given him earlier.

"I said to shut the fuck up...I'm trying to fix you up." Eddie sighed, grabbing another washcloth and continuing to straighten Richies' dumb, pretty, bloodied face.

***

Richie had invited Eddie on a day out.

He had shown up at Eddie's windowpane throwing rocks. After Eddie had given Richie a stern lecture on how and why it is very dangerous to throw rocks at a large piece of glass they headed out into town; they grabbed something to eat at the diner by the lake. Richie ordered the two boys a single vanilla milkshake and a large plate of fries. Eddie had grumbled about how unsanitary it was to share a straw and Richie had grudgingly asked the waiter for another one.

"Sorry for craving a romantic moment with my best friend."

"Shut up, dickwad." Eddie bit his cheek, his heart beating just a tad bit faster in his chest, Richie was clearly just messing around with him, but the comment left Eddie a blushing mess.

Luckily, Richie didn't notice.

Once they finished their food, Richie had taken Eddie to the arcade. They played until the sun began to set, Eddie complained about having to walk home in the dark and Richie insisted he walk with him. It was a quiet and frigid night and the last thing Richie wanted was to have Eddie walk home alone.

"You sure?" Eddie had questioned.

"Sure thing, Eddie Spaghetti. Here, you can wear my sweatshirt, I don't need it." It was true, Richie was rarely ever cold. He knew Eddie was constantly cold, even with his long sleeve and denim jeans. Eddie would never admit how much he loved wearing Richies sweaters, or how much he absolutely adored how it fit him too big. And with that, they left and headed back to the house.

Richie was messing with Eddies curls; the humidity and icy air being way too much for them.

Richie was being Richie- tossing around random complements at Eddie; laughing them off as just jokes, and Eddie calling him an asshole all while secretly loving the attention. They had to pass over a small bridge to get to Eddie's house, and on their way to it they had bumped into a group of two girls and another guy, one of the girls began to flirt with Richie.

She had lengthy, tan legs, gorgeous short blond hair, and a body that made Eddie want to throw away all of the junk food he had hidden under his bed.

Despite the cold air, she was wearing pink shorts , that covered completely nothing, with large white buttons on the sideand and a matching pink tank top with heels.