Outtings

The two had gone out, touring the landscape of Turkey, the personification of the land bragging about how great it was while Emil was a bit over heated. The weather wasn't exactly what he was used to in Northern Europe and his clothing did not help him very much with keeping cool. Sadiq soon realized the discomfort and stopped walking. "Hey boy, you alright. You're looking a bit red," he pressed a hand to his cheek and forehead.

Emil turned his head away and nodded. "Just...hot," he mumbled, getting slightly cranky from the heat. "Let's just keep walking, I like the sights here."

"We are not taking another step until we get you cooled off. You're wearing a jacket so let's take that off first," he slowly slid the dark jacket down his arms and sighed at the long sleeved shirt. "No wonder you're hot. Why did you take this off sooner?"

" 'cause," he other had replied, unbuttoning the cuffs of his sleeves and rolling them up, more of his pale skin being revealed and making him stand out more, even with the tourists.

Sadiq began undoing the bow around Emil's neck before a hand going around his wrist. "I don't want to lose the ribbon. Make sure it's safe," the Icelander muttered as the bow was untied and tucked safely in one of the jacket pockets.

"There, that otta cool you down a bit," the Turkish man smiled successfully was some of the top buttons were undone from Emil's shirt. "How you feeling now?"

Emil nodded and sighed softly, a bit of red had disappeared from his cheeks. "I'm okay, I'm getting cooler now," he informed before the two had begun their tour again with Sadiq carrying Emil's jacket and the Icelander learning more and more about the Turkish land.