Isekaied

Everything around her disappeared in a blur. She floated aimlessly in an empty space. She could feel but couldn't think, simply aware of the warmth coursing through her body and of the nothingness surrounding her. Her conscious mind knew something was happening to her, but she could not digest what it was. The strange sensation lasted for about five minutes. Or maybe it was five hours. Maybe even five days. There was no way of knowing.

Soon, she was hurtling downwards faster than a bullet. Her heart raced a thousand amp per second. Her stomach somersaulted. Dinner and breakfast threatened to make an appearance.

The scream died inside her throat as she found herself bracing for the impact of collision unto the ground.

I am going to die!

However, the crash never happened. Instead, when she opened her eyes, she was suspended a few feet off the ground.

The other strange thing she felt was the surge of power that seemed to come out of her downward palms. As if she was braking her downfall with a hidden force. Perplexed, she clenched her palms. And she tumbled into the ground unceremoniously.

"Ouch!"

Her whole body was on fire. She had fallen hard on her buttocks. Wincing aloud, she stood up to inspect what damage was done to her body. As luck would have it, she was actually in tip-top condition. Except for a fading soreness, she didn't feel anything wrong with herself, although she was positive she heard a crunching noise earlier.

Her eyes widened. What the heck was she wearing? A black short shorts of flexible material and a sleeveless body-hugging top with low cleavage and her tummy exposed! She was one of the more physically developed among her age group but she would never showcase them nor her toned, rounded bums intentionally. She was well aware of her assets, the envy of her peers. But it never occurred to her to flaunt them in front of others.

"O mijn god! Where is my phone?!" She frantically looked around her, but her phone was nowhere to be found. A sinking feeling settled in the depths of her heart. "Crap!"

She remembered something. Someone rescued her from the ninja clad group. But where was he - or was it a she? She puzzled over the question. However, she was soon distracted when she looked up into the sky. Sure enough, it was not the same sky as she knew it. Instead of the blues and whites, the sky was the colours of aurora borealis. Everything else underneath it seemed to glow with soft, vibrant hues.

Someone groaned not too far from where she stood. "Anjir!Bloody spikes! Why must we land on bloody spikes?!" A whiny voice complaint.

For a nth time, her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

Right in front of her, two other figures slowly got up from where they laid sprawled on the ground. Teenage boys no older than herself, checking themselves for injuries.

The lanky boy continued to squeal. "Anjir! What the bloody hell is happening here?! If we have to be teleported somewhere, why can't we end up in a theme park?! A cornfield! This is so lame!"

Strange, but they were standing right in the middle of a recently harvested part of the cornfield. All around them, more cornstalks swayed gently in the light breeze.

"Are we in a Virtual Reality game?But this feels too real to be fake. Are we in a cosplay or something? Jino! Anjir! You definitely look like a character out of an online game! Anjay demen nih gue!"