hang out with the Vees

Y/n pov

I wake up to see I'm in a known bed. I sit up, rubbing my eyes, while looking around the unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" I ask myself

The door opens to show Velvette? She looks up from her phone and looks at me with excitement.

"Finally awake! Come let's get you ready for the day" she says
"Huh-" I start

She clicks her fingers, and my clothes change.

My eyes widen at the dress and simple black kitten heels

My eyes widen at the dress and simple black kitten heels. Velvette drags me out of bed and into a chair that's is in front of a full body mirror. I yelp when she touches my hat and ears.

"Opps, sorry about that"she says

She starts to brush my hair and put it up into a ponytail.

"Done! Oh wow...." she says

I see her through the mirror, and her cheeks turn red? I raise an eyebrow at her. She shakes her head and drags out the room.

"Vel, you don't have to drag me" I whined
"But I want to!" She says

I pout as she drags me to the other room. We stop to see... papa drinking coffee while Valentino is leaning on him. My pout turns into a sour frown.

"Oi Vox, look at your daughter. She looks beautiful!" Vel says

Papa looks up and places his mug down. I noticed what's on the mug....

Fuck Alastria...

I frown deeply at that and face vel.

"I can cook you breakfast vel" I say
"You don't have to" she says in shock
"I insist. How does an American breakfast sound?" I ask
"Heck yes!" She cheers

I smile at her and walk to the kitchen, and throw apron on.

"Can me and val have some little glitch?" Papa asks
"Tsk fine..." I say

After 30 minutes, I balance my plate on my head, vel plate on my arm, papa, and stupid moth in my hands. I walk in for vel to appear.

"Let me help!" She says
"Oh, thank you" I say softly
She takes hers and the stupid moth plates. I grab the one on my head and give papa his plate.