Chapter 5: USJ Attack Part 1

3rd POV unless I say so

In week two of school, the teachers announced that they were going to  the Unforseen Situation Joint, or USJ, for rescue training. They were meant to do it with Erasure Head, No. Thirteen and All Might, except that the smiling blonde wasn't there when the students had arrived. Erasure and Thirteen explained that All Might wouldn't be joining them, and then explained the exercise. As Thirteen was talking though, a couple of students, including Miyo, noticed a strange, misty portal appear near the centre of the facility. A red head who could harden his skin made a quick comment on this.

Kirishima: Wow, they even have fake villains!

Erasure: Everyone, get back! Thirteen, take care of the students.

Erasure then jumped down the stairs, his goggles over his eyes and his hair and scarf floating as he activated his quirk. The first group of villains, ones with bullet related quirks, found that their quirks couldn't activate and were soon unconscious. Erasure did the same thing with more groups until they caught on, but he just changed his fighting style to accommodate his needs. Soon, a villain with a warp-gate quirk appeared behind the students, blocking the exit. He looked at Miyo for a second longer that anyone else, but soon ended up transporting them to various places in the building. Miyo had noticed that some students had escaped the black mist, but her mind was soon focused on bigger things as she was dropped right into the centre of the battlefield.

Some of the villains near her didn't notice her at first, but when they did they all started attacking at once. Miyo immediately summoned Datto, an almost infinite amount of hares that made for a quick escape, but found that her quirk wouldn't activate. She looked over to see Erasure, who had mistaken her for a villain and used his quirk on her by accident. They both quickly refocused on the task at hand, this time Miyo summoned both of her Gyokuken and had grabbed and unsheathed her swords with a small flick. She began to fight with all her strength, trying not to die, but soon realised that she didn't need to. Most, if not all, of the villains here were low-ranking ones, some probably just starting their villain career. Miyo soon dealt with a large portion of the villains in her area, making Erasure make a mental note of giving her harder training as he knocked out someone with a plant related quirk.

Suddenly, a villain with light blue hair and hands all over his body came rushing towards the hero, grabbing his elbow and turning it to dust. A large bird-like villain appeared behind the pro, calmly shoving the latter to the ground and breaking both his arms. It was horrific, like a scene straight out of a nightmare. The blue haired villain then rushed up towards a two students, Midoriya and a frog girl called Asui, and attempted to place his hand on the latter's head. For some reason though, his quirk wouldn't activate, making him look towards Erasure.

Blue Haired Villain: You really are cool, Erasure Head. Nomu.

The Nomu then shoved his head into the ground, leaving a small crater in the concrete. Miyo couldn't bare to witness this. Her friends came to mind, making the girl tear up and say something in a quiet voice that almost nobody heard.

Miyo: A-Aizawa-sensei?

Almost nobody. The blue haired villain turned to her, seeing the absolute fear and sorrow on her face. A face that had looked so familiar to him without him knowing why. His enjoyment soon faded, and he felt sorry for her, almost like he wanted to protect her. These feelings only lasted for a few moments, as All Might burst through the doors and made his way towards the villain without his signature smile on his face. He delivered a quick punch to both the blue haired man and the Nomu, rescuing the students and teacher as he did so. It took a good second for Miyo and the others to realise what had just happened before All Might turned to face the villains.

Midoriya: All Might! Be careful! The bird-like one took a One F- he took a punch that didn't break my arm but he didn't even flinch!

All Might gave a sneaky thumbs up to the greenet, confusing Miyo even more. Midoriya had looked like he wanted to say something else, but something was holding him back. There was something he was hiding from either the hero, or the students, or both. All Might then charged towards the Nomu, and delivered an almighty punch! But as Midoriya had said, the Nomu didn't move. This made All Might change tactics, and opt for burying it instead. This was countered by the black mist villain, who had hade a portal so that the Nomu could hold the hero by the torso. It started to squeeze down and draw blood.

Notes

Hello, it is currently nearly 4 in the morning. I have no idea what is keeping me awake at this point but I'm sure it's not good for me. My wellbeing aside, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you when I see you.