𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 - 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 3“I see the way you stare at me, I’m not fucking stupid

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 3
“I see the way you stare at me, I’m not fucking stupid.”
☾𖤓―𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬―𖤓☽

Perseus has had a tragic life. From the age of five he knew that he was different from everyone in his village. His mother always told him it was because he was special and that he would grow up to do great things. 

But then something tragic happened. His best friend was killed by the werewolves that live out of their border. Henric Mikaelson was his name. His best friend was murdered by werewolves. It broke his heart.

It broke someone's heart more, Esther Mikaelson felt horrible after losing another child. So she made a choice. She went against magic to make her children immortal. In the process she also turned the children that were like her children. She didn’t want to lose any more of her family. 

What she didn’t know was that she unleashed a beast out of the two that had turned. Klaus Mikaelson the immortal hybrid that was an abomination. And the other was Perseus Whitlock, the world's first Heretic. 

A witch and a vampire combined. A witch who can siphon the magic from any supernatural being, and a vampire who sucks the life out of humans. What a combination. 

Klaus found out that Perseus was different like him, and wanted to be friends. Brothers. But it was too late. Perseus fled the village with his sister.

Five Centuries later he found Percy and Athena, both laughing and enjoying life. He felt jealous. He had already daggered his two siblings, Elijah was on the run, and Rebekah was by his side. 

He didn’t want to leave them behind, and they wanted to leave him. So guess what he did…

He had a witch make two new daggers, one that would work on Perseus and Athena. He then daggered them and put them in a box. Leaving them in the boxes for over 4 centuries. 

But now he needed their help. Percy’s specifically, but he knew that he would have to wake his sister to use her as leverage to help him. So undaggering his sister, Percy and Athena, he sets sail to make his hybrids. 

What he doesn’t know is that it leads many new things to happen. Perseus goes on new adventures that he didn’t know he could go on, and he finds three males that complete him, and everything about him. 

☾𖤓―𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬―𖤓☽

I hate this, but it will make more sense when you read it, I promise. Thank you for choosing my story and I hope you like it. 

— 𝕭𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖊, 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘