1.0

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 – 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐

𝑷𝒓𝒐. 1000 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒈𝒐
☾𖤓―𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰―𖤓☽

“Henric, this isn’t funny!” Perseus yelled into the dark forest. 

He was scared of the dark. His mother used to tell him stories of monsters that lurk in the cave on full moons. He hated the dark since then, and chose to be home by the time the dark came unless they were having a village bonfire. 

“Henric!” he yelled again, walking further into the woods with caution. 

Henric was Perseus’ best friend, they were always there for each other. Even when they were put at different tasks around the village. They were joined at the hip, meaning they did everything together. 

Even if it meant that Percy had to go in the woods on a full moon looking for his friend, and his friend's brother. He hated doing this, but he couldn’t help but feel worried about him. 

“Henric!” he yelled once again. 

He had stopped a while ago, now in a clearing. No sign of any human, just the light of the full moon reflecting off his face. He frowned, and decided that they could be back at the village. He turned around and prepared to go back home. 

But a howl from a wolf caught him off guard. He stopped in his tracks and looked behind him. There stood a white wolf, snarling his teeth at him. Percy let out a scream and ran off. 

The wolf followed him. 

“Help!” Percy yells, trying to outrun the wolf. 

The wolf was a lot faster than him, and was getting close to catching him. He quickly ducks behind a couple rocks, and the wolf runs past. 

He sighs in relief, and slowly looks behind him. The wolf had left. He smiled and decided now that he really needed to get back to the village. 

“Percy!” he hears a harsh whisper. 

He turned around in panic, and punched the person in the face on instinct. The person lets out a shocked groan and falls back. Percy finally realizes that it’s Henric and Niklaus. 

“I’m so sorry!” He whispered and bent down. “I didn’t hear you coming up to me! I thought you got hurt! Or worse!” 

“So did we when we heard you scream!” Klaus whispered, and pulled Percy in a side hug. 

“I’m glad you're both okay, but let's go home now, yeah?” he asked, raising his eyebrows.