A wonderful reward || Duff/Izzy

(NSFW

(NSFW... WARNING... BDSM STUFF.. YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN)

Duff and Izzy were backstage hanging out after a show and duff got a little flirty smoking his cigarette.

"You know we could have some fun if you want..~"
"What kind of fun..?"
"You know..." he put his tongue in his cheek mimicking a blowjob

"You want me to give you a blowie?"
"No not necessarily... I wanna fuck you... nice and hard..."

Izzy was shocked and flattered and he kept taking drags and puffs from his cigarette.
"I mean I'm not really-"
Duff had gotten closer to Izzy's ear and whispered low and seductively.
"Not what...?"
"I'm not hard.. or... in the mood... but you can make me get that way.."

Duff smiled and rubbed Izzy's thighs squeezing them before making his way to Izzy's lap where he put pressure and palmed him.

"Duff..."
"Shh... sh... stay quiet for now okay...?"
Izzy nodded and didn't talk but he felt his hard on grow more and more in his pants, them getting tighter and tighter as duff continued to massage more and more on his cock...

Duff slowly kissed Izzy's neck.
"You want me to fuck you...?"
"God yes.."
"How bad... how hard even...?"
"So fucking hard duff..."

Duff smiled and started to take off his pants and shutting the door and laying Izzy down on the couch.
Duff fully pulled his pants down stroking his hard cock as he walked up to Izzy.

"Do you want to do this...? You can back out now and I won't be mad..."
"I want to do this duff.."
"You sure.. cause you know me."
Duff smiled.
"I'm not gentle with little sluts like you.."
Izzy's eyes widened his face went red.
"Excuse me"
"Do you not want me to call you that..?"
"No I don't mind it's just shocking..."
Izzy stood up and pulled his pants and boxers down, his cock springing free from its cloth cage.

Izzy then stood infront of duff and teased his cock a bit before duff grabbed his hair and aggressively bent him over the couch.

"I'm not going to let your asshole adjust... I'm not going to do shit got it?"
Izzy nodded as duff kneeled down and spat on Izzy's hole before standing back up and lubed up his cock with his spit before spitting on Izzy's ass watching it drip down before he slid his cock swiftly into Izzy's asshole.

Izzy moaned and begged.
"Please...."
"Please what..?"
"Please fuck me I'll be good..."
Duff started thrusting slowly and Izzy moaned..

Though that didn't last long as duffs thrusts where more powerful and harsh, his cock hitting Izzy's prostate enough to make any man scream, his thrusts got faster and faster as his cock twitched in Izzy's asshole.

"Fuck~.. I can't take it it's too hard ~!"
"Too bad... you're taking my cock got it?!"

Izzy's moans where muffled by his hands and duff grabbed them and pulled them back behind Izzy and used them as a rope to fuck him harder, his inches hitting just the right spots.

"You're taking my cock real good for a slut..."
Duff took his lighter and lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth, and took a drag before taking the burnt end and marking Izzy's thigh with the cigarette bud.

"Holy shit~!"
Duff pulled at Izzy's hair nice and hard to where his head was pulled back and duff took another drag out his cigarette.

"You like getting marked by me huh..? You like getting marked don't you whore.,?"
Izzy nodded and duff took his lighter and lit it and held the flame to Izzy's flesh before having the metal part burn him just enough for the flesh to turn red, not enough to blister. Duff also would grab and harshly spank Izzy as if his hips weren't doing that.

Izzy was in pain but god did he love it. The sensation of duff burning his flesh and the wonderful sensation in his asshole was enough for him to explode... he couldn't hold it in anymore and he moaned loudly..

"IM CUMMING~! HOLY SHIT IM CUM-.. MING-~" and he did as a thick white rope of cum escaped his cock, duff cumming into Izzy while spanking and grasping his ass hard and pumping the last of his load, Izzy's asshole milking duff completely until he leaned forward on Izzy and kissed him..