Castles Crumbling

Castles Crumbling

"Sophia Lupin is nothing if not determined."

Danielle Campbell as Sophia Lupin

"Sebastian was honest and kind, yes, but certainly not weak."

Dylan O'brian as Sebastian Lupin

All other characters as the actors who played them in the films, or, as described.

Description

Sophia and Sebastian Lupin were adopted when they were 4-years-old, they love their father and tiny family, but nothing can last forever. After being expelled from the French school for witches and wizards they join Hogwarts as third years - along side their father who is becoming a professor there too. Follow along their journey as they tackle family issues, discover their power, forge friendships, face relationship woes and desperately try to survive.

A/N

This is a Harry Potter fan fiction, I do not own any of the rights to the Harry Potter universe or characters, I will also be using Mattheo Riddle and Lorenzo Berkshire, however I did not create them and all credit goes to the rightful creators.

Enzo is in no way related to Belatrix in this fic, his parents are Clayton & Melanie Berkshire, who are OC's

I do, however, own my two original characters Sophia Lupin and Sebastian Lupin and their storylines. Please feel free to take inspiration from this story but do not copy it.

This story mainly follows the plot of the original Harry Potter story, however, it will have added scenes to progress the story and so you get to see characters interact outside of the main story (if that makes sense).

This is my first official story so please be kind and if you have any questions you can comment on here or in my tiktok - the name is in my bio - also, I welcome all constructive criticism but I do not tolerate people being cruel about me, my writing or my readers.

Also please feel free to comment, I love reading reactions and seeing readers interact with each other.