44 | Creation Of Man

|||

|||

[Creation Of Man]

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce questioned as Tony entered the Lab. Ivory lifted his head to glance up at the billionaire, hoping there would be some good news pertaining to his favorite red head.

But he tended to get his hopes up.

"I haven't heard." Tony said flatly, still sauntering his way closer to the two gentlemen.

Ivory mentally groaned as he stitched his eyebrows together tightly, "Great." He whispered more so to himself, still examining the Cradle.

Tony's looked over to Ivory, "But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." He continued to explain.

"This is sealed tight." Clint commented, jumping up off of the large contraption.

Ivory backed away from the Cradle, "Yeah, we're gonna need to access the program— Break it down from within." He sighed lowly, rubbing the back of his neck out of frustration.

Tony nodded, whipping around to look at Clint, "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old-School spy stuff?" He asked in one breath.

Ivory thought to himself before commenting, "Seems like something she'd do." He hummed, glancing to the others.

"There are some nets I can cast..." Clint nodded, "Yeah, I'll find her." He reassured himself, hurrying downstairs.

Tony stood still for a moment, deep in his thoughts. He could tell just as much as Ivory could, that Clint was high strung. Natasha was important to everyone... but for Clint, it was different.

Bruce let out a sigh, tapping away on the Cradle, "I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." He said with his head down.

Ivory leaned up on a nearby desk, crossing his arms, "Well, let's get this show on the road." He huffed.

Tony stopped them, "Yeah, about that." He yipped in a strange tone, making both Bruce and Ivory pause and stare at him with confusion written all over their faces.

After a few more minutes of silence both men's faces dropped, "No." Bruce hissed loudly. Not giving Tony enough time to explain himself.

Ivory pointed his finger in the billionaires face, "Tony, I swear to God." He growled angrily. At this point they had nothing to lose, but damn was it hell being dragged into these situations by none other than Tony mother fucking Stark.