- ʜᴇɴʀʏ -

Its been two weeks since she's been taken from me, Alice. A lot has happened in those weeks shes been gone, my father has died same with my brother. Im now the king, and its something I've never wanted to take on. For fucks sake I could care less about being king, it was supposed to be my brother, not me. Even if I'm the older brother, our father chose him to be king. But it was too late. Ive been in a chokehold since Alice has been taken, especially with everything going on, my life is getting worse. Ive always kept things to myself, but never this much. Ive been a dick to Falstaff, and I feel guilty, but not enough to apologize. 

"Hal, we have an update," Falstaff says walking into my weird office place, guards at the entrance as he walks in. They stop him by putting their knives to his neck, I glare harshly at them.

"Let him in." I speak quietly but my fierceness speaks for me. They nod before lowering there weapons and Falstaff walks in, his stride long, placing a paper and ball on my desk. Ah yes, the stupid ball from the king of France. Ive never seen this letter though. Hm.

"This letter was from Douphin, the king of France. Hal, they have her." He's out of breath from saying just that. Im not sure if its because of adrenaline, or we just found out this wonderful information. I keep myself calm, despite the burning ache to go retrieve her immediately. I cant speak, just stare at the letter, taking in what he just said. 

"How do you know." I question, doubting. Im not doubting Falstaff, I'm doubting the letter. He could've lied, to get me to go to war with France. I don't want war, but if I have to, I will.

"Her blood is on it." He mumbles, pushing the letter closer to me. I slowly look up at him, through my eyebrows. Theyve been hurting her? Why? is what I normally would ask. But now that I've realized, that's his way to make me comply with war. Using her against me. Ive grown close to Alice, to a point I wanted to marry her, claim her as mine forever. No man would touch her, breathe near her, or look at her. But Douphin has her right where he intended, she cant fend for herself. I bite down on the inside of my cheek, hard. Im sure I'm bleeding but I don't care, I'm pissed. I look away from Falstaff and down at the letter, her blood in the shape of a knife. I take a deep breath, collecting myself before I cant take it anymore. I slam my fist hard into the desk, anger overtaking me.

"I WANT HIM DEAD!," I scream, causing the room to still. Ive never yelled, never. I kept myself together until I couldn't, and I was overwhelmed. 

"He can have his war all he wants, but I want him shredded apart, I want his head," I warn, sliding out of my chair, and walking out of this rancid room. I need to get out, now.

-

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢  𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟!, 𝙸  𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝  𝚝𝚘  𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎  𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟  𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎  𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎,  𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸  𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕  𝚋𝚎  𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑  𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎  𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝  𝚝𝚘  𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙  𝚒𝚝  𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎  𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 :)