- ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ -

"He's calling for war sweetie, you can't change that." One of the nice sweet ladies that's taking care of me, whispers, keeping quiet. Her name was Joy. I frown, closing my eyes tight so I don't see what she's doing to my side, where I was stabbed. Douphin was going to leave me to die until he apparently was told it was the wrong thing to do. That or he's bipolar. Ima go with the second one, adding on with absolutely insane. 

"I know but.." I want to continue, to voice how I feel, but she could just report this information back to Douphin. She gives me a small encouraging smile before I feel a poke on my side. I clench my fist tight, footsteps arriving. I know those steps, loud, overcofident sounding, Douphin. He's left me alone for two days but of course he's back. Joy quickly stands up, courtsying to him. I cringe, looking down still. 

"Leave." He orders. Joy nods before scattering out in the most polite way she can without running for the hills. I cant be in peace, and the last thing I want is to deal with Douphin. Ive been acting a lot like Henry these last few days. Not caring.. that's basically the only thing I've been doing that reminds me of Henry. I cant read Henry, he ju-

A slap to my face. 

"Done daydreaming yet?" Douphins slap has me sitting there, the pain enveloping inside of me. I don't bother looking back to face him, my gaze heavy. I cant imagine him talking to me without anything being physical. Henry where are you when I need you? or someone to just cut this mans head off and walk away like nothing happened. I keep my mouth shut as I slowly turn, staring him dead in the eye.

"Hm, you've grown new found confidence." He mumbles, reaching into his sleeve and guess what! A knife. Of course. I stare at him, my gaze not amused but I'm fearing hard on the inside. I keep my mouth shut, still not looking away from him. He pressed the knife against my face, grazing it hard.

"It would be a shame if I had to ruin your.. beautiful skin. Wouldnt it?" He questions, that same deadly smile showing on his face. Goosebumps run through me uncontrollably. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Wouldnt be the first ti-" I cant finish because a searing pain cuts through me. I grab his wrist trying to pry him off of me as he slowly cuts my right cheek. I whimper, shutting my eyes tight giving up, taking the pain. The second I give in, he stops. Or so I thought because he grabs my chin, forcing my mouth open. I open my eyes just enough to see what he's doing, he's trying to place the knife on my tongue. Disgust over powers me and I kick him hard in the nuts, causing him to fall to his knees in pain. I crawl away, trying to run off but my foot gets snatched. 

"Let me go!" I scream, looking back and kicking him in his face. If anger was a person, it would be him. Douphin doesn't let go of my leg, he yanks me back like I'm a feather, and lifts my shirt. I try to knee his chest, wanting him to get the fuck off, but his knife cuts from my breast line to my waist. I cant even scream because his hand is covering my mouth. Pain sears through me, my breathing hard, skin aching, my hips bucking as an attempt to get him off of me. He's blood-curdling laugh doesn't help. He enjoys seeing me in pain. 

"Son." A harsh deep, husky man's voice makes his laughing stop in an instant. He slowly turns to face the man, his hand still on my mouth, his body still on mine. Im breathing hard, blood loss making me dizzy. 

"Yes father." He ask, dropping the knife and covering me as much as he can from the mans sight, but that isn't working because he's looking dead at me.

"He's here. Get her ready, she's bait." The man scowls before nodding at him, than walking off with guards behind and in front of him. He? whos he? 

"Servant!" He screams, letting go of me and standing up. Im breathing so hard my lungs are probably thinking I ran a marathon. I crawl back away from him till I'm pressing against the stone wall, its coolness keeping me stable. I don't want to be bait. I don't want to die. Please, please, please, please, please-