-Follow-

Elianne is expected to be better.

Everyday she wakes up,she is expected to do something, to wake up and make herself a meal,to go to online school and work part time on her job. And every day, she is expected to be better. To be better than the day before, to improve and achieve a goal:pure perfection. To do better.

At least that's what she tells  herself, no one really tells her to do all that,not even Andromeda, not even Thora,Even though she's here with no guidance. She knows she's meant to learn and become someone better.Her parents are too busy and too far to give guidance,but she knows this is what she is meant to do, she knows what's expected of her, title or not,lood or not . She's used to it, that's normal,it is meant to be normal,
Everything here is.

From the ice crawling her walls thanks to a nightmare to the ghost  that follows her everyday. Ah, the luck she has.

'Booring, can't you do something more fun than a dumb mental monologue?' The girl, Adeline, stands from the corner of the room, sitting on some boxes that are not hers,but kept there since there's no more rooms.

Just leave if you don't want to see me.

'Ugh ,but then what can I do then,other  than  be sad for all eternity!,’She pouts,stomping her foot on the wooden floor,though it never makes a sound' It's easier to torment my killer, don't you think, Anna?'

That's not my name

'Whatever, there's no point  to learn the name of a killer, you don't deserve even that’

She grunts, annoyed at the child that never changes.It was an accident, really,that's what you might eventually get when bullying someone with multiple abilities,maybe.She doesn't know what's normal anymore, maybe. she's not to learn that anyway yet, maybe.

'sssstop repeating ‘maybe!’ You are so annoying!'

stop being around me then

"Fuck Eli, I had the weirdest dream about-"
Thora, her cousin,Stands on the door without knocking, and quiets seeing the Ice situation, staring at her foot and creeping up to the ceiling "oh… do you help with that?"

" It's fine, I can melt it anyway.it won't take too long" she says as she melts the ice with her feet,focusing on the cold. "What were you saying about your dream?,and old lady-"

"YES! And she was looking at me all like 'please carry my child, since she is oh so sick' while she looked like how Andromeda must be looking right now if she was human, I swear" Thora explains and she can't help but snort at her voice and expressions " do you think this was like, past me? Maybe a reincarnation…ah, whatever. How's your morning? I didn't wake you up did I.."

"You didn't, I was already awake. Did s-did Andromeda leave early again?"

"Yeah, she said she'll be home early too"

Andromeda has a habit of leaving before everyone wakes up for some reason, and the times they don't it's because he has an undercover mission and doesn't want them to find out by accident, again. For some reason

"Okay cool, do you want me to cook pancakes again? I think keahi and… that other kid might be here too later-man,I always forget their name- and I have to check in at least once in my classes and then there's work and-"

"Yes yes, I'm glad I'm your living to- do-list checker" she  deadpans, letting the other pass through the door and into the living room.

'aww,can't wait to kill her when the chance comes, bet you'll be really sad about it wouldn't ya?'

Stop.

'Why, ‘cause you'll get sad? ‘cause your parents will cry about your death? Imagine how mine felt when you killed-’