⁰⁰¹Leaving

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄ ⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

introducing...

📞

! chapter one !

by eve

🕯️

now playing...

! sweet marie - the walkers !

! apocalypse - cigarettes after sex !

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄ ⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

Hot tears run down my puffy face, my racing heart sinking even more with every tear. My arms are enclosed around her warm body tightly, hoping to not let go. I sniffle into her shoulder, us both crying into each other's embrace. My arms are around her shoulders and my fingers are entangled in her long dirty blond hair. I slowly pull away from the hug, my face tinted a splotchy red. I look into her streaky hazel eyes, them seemingly twinkling in the bright lights. I look at her, wishing to imprint her face into my mind.

We stand there in silence, ignoring the bustling of people around us and the chaos that plays out in the distance. All the chaos fades around us, disappearing into nothing. It's just me and her, like it has always been, like it always should have been.

It feels like half of my heart is being ripped out. She was my support system, my reason to go on. She is one of my only friends, because that's all I needed. I only needed one good friend, one that is always there for me and knows me inside out. She is that person, the one that could read my mind and know when I wasn't feeling well.

Now that she is leaving for Toronto, CA it changes everything, and I mean everything. I never knew our relationship would break like this, how we would eventually be separated. The annoying thing is that I can't help it, I can't do anything to make her stay. This was her family's decision, not mine, so I have to back away and let things go on, let her drift away.

I take in another shaky breath, sucking in cold air, and bring her into my embrace again. This is the last time. The last hug. The set of tears together. The last moments together. The last goodbyes.

"L-Lille, I don't want you to-to go," I say into her neck, hiccuping through big, fat tears. She's crying as well, lips shuttering and hands shaking as she holds me.

"I'm s-so sorry Ella," she says to me in barely a whisper. "If I could stay I w-would," the whisper barely passes her red, bitten lips.

"I love you so much," I say and we hug even harder, like it can somehow keep her from leaving.

"I love you too," I shudder at her words, hoping they are true.

She detaches from our hug and wipes her tears. Now that I am not holding her I feel like I have already lost her. I wipe my tears on my sleeve and try to look through my bleary eyes. Once I regain my lost thoughts the background comes into view again I realize we are still standing in the airport.

We are standing between two rows of chairs, Lillie's suitcase and backpacks resting on the nearby seats. Her family have gone to the bathroom to give us privacy as we say our last words. My Mom has also come with us to the airport as we say our goodbyes.

The wall to the left of us is made entirely of glass. It overlooks a big plain of concrete with planes lined up in rows on top of it. I can also see little golf carts and buses outside, waiting to help the planes on their departure.

When I spot the plane that Lillie is going to fly in, the one is going to take her away, tears gather up in my eyes again. The plane is already ready for filling up, the terminal ready for people to pass through. I wipe my tears away again and try to recompose myself.

I look behind Lillie's shoulder and can see her family trudging back toward us. Her little brother Jack runs over to us happly, a big smile stretching across his face as he puts his arms up in a T while he runs, making him look like an airplane.

To say I'm not envious would be an understatement. I'm so jealous and angry that her family feels so happy from taking her away from me. She was all mine, or at least I thought she was.

"Shuuu Shuuuuuuu," Jack says as he swerves around us, interrupting our moment. Lillie tries to calm her brother down by grabbing his shoulders and keeping him from running around. She ushers her brother to be quiet as I slump down into one of the uncomfortable chairs near us to take a breath.

Lillie wipes any remaining tears from her face and steals a few more breaths to make it look like she wasn't crying. I do the same and bury my face in my dark brown hair to hide my red face. Once Lillie's parents and my mom come back to us they look at us pitifully.

The last few minutes of her departure are a blur of chaos and tears but the only thing I can remember is her leaving. I remember standing there, looking into her sunset eyes, so many unsaid words I have hidden. Then the next thing I remember is the feeling of a dagger being pushed into my heart when she walked away, when she disappeared into that stupid terminal. I remember standing there hopeless as she was ushered away. I wanted to run after her and hold onto her forever but I couldn't move.

I love you so so much. I'll break without you here. I'll shatter into millions of pieces without you here to piece me back together. You are my everything. Lillie, you are my everything. I wanted to tell her but I just stood there watching her walk away. I just stood there, a symphony of emotions filling up my mind.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄ ⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

Heyyy

First chap :)

Hope you like it

How r u guys  doing?

- love eve <3