Kaiba's Fever (Pt.2)

As Selma had said, both her, and Meri, returned to check on Kaiba, off and on.

He's been out for two hours, by now.

Ashara remained by his lovers side, holding his hand, and tending to keep his fever down.

Finally, Kaiba slowly awakens.

"Shara?" Kaiba asked. His vision was a bit blurry.

"I'm here, love. I'm here" He was quick to reassure Kaiba.

Kaiba gave a little smile, and gently squeezed Ashara's hand.

"How are you feeling? Your fever has went down a little. But you'll still be on bed rest, for a few days, to a week." Ashara asked/said.

"I feel, exhausted, still. But, I don't feel like my head is exploding, anymore. That headache, was extremely excruciating." Kaiba answered.

"Indeed. It caused you to pass out from the pain." Ashara said, in agreeance.

"How long was I out for?" Kaiba asked, curious.

"You've been out for two hours." He answered.

"Oh my! And, you've been by my side, all this time?" Kaiba said/asked.

"Over course, my love. Through sickness, injury, and health. I'm here for you." Ashara declared, his eyes shining with love.

"Aww, Ashara!" Kaiba cooed. "What have I done, to be blessed by the Gods, with you?" He asked.

"You've showed me what love feels like." Ashara said.

"As have you. After..everything with Mors. I was..honestly going to give up on love. I don't, EVER, want to be used, abused, and hurt, like that again. Or at all. It's awful." Kaiba said.

"I shall never treat you, in such a disgraceful, and shameful, way. Should I ever do so. I will gladly let Inpu do what he will, with me, for doing so." Ashara stated.

Kaiba's eyes widened, and he sat up quickly.

Which was a bad idea, as his vision suddenly had black dots, and he was attacked by a wave of dizziness.

Ashara quickly, but gently, grabbed Kaiba's shoulders, and helped steady him. "You shouldn't move about in a quick motion, like that. Give yourself time to recover." He said, his voice soft, and full of concern.

"I know. Sorry, sorry." He said, apologizing. "I just, thought of something."

"What is it you thought of?" Ashara asked, curious.

"Does, Inpu, know of Mors's attack on me?" Kaiba asked. If this was so. Than he would have had to be talked down, by his children, to not do anything rash.

Ashara gave a chuckle, at this question. "He was, quite, furious. He muttered about finding an appropriate curse, to place on him, as punishment for attacking you. According to Atlas, who recently wrote. Said that, Inpu still insists on cursing Mors. But, they were able to convince him against doing so." He answered.

Kaiba gave a sigh of relief. "I was worried he did something rash. Mors does deserve punishment for his attack on me. But. I don't want you, or Inpu, getting in trouble." He said.

Ashara smiled at Kaiba's concern. "We'd be fine, love. It's you, we're worried about." He said.

"I'll be fine. It'll just..take awhile to fully recover." Kaiba said.

"Yes. So, let's take one step at a time." Ashara said.

"Together?" Kaiba asked.

Ashara nodded his head. "Together." He promised.

Kaiba smiled. Then, he let out a yawn.

"Let's get you laid down again. You need your rest." Ashara said.

Kaiba nodded his head in agreement.

More sleep, sounded lovely.

Ashara guided Kaiba back into a laying position, and Kaiba was out like a light, in the matter of a minute.