▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Be careful. I'll put up my veil." The older male, Ijichi said before doing a hand sign. "Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure."

Right after he finished that the sky started to get darker as something emerged from it before it completely covered the sight of the detention center building.

"Oh?" One of Jujutsu's students who noticed it felt rather impressed as he looked up. "It's becoming night!"

Then Fushiguro explained what's the veil for. "It's Veil. There's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world."

You stated, walking past them. "That's right."

"That's incredible!"

Kugisaki commented. "Ignorant."

After that, Fushiguro made a sign with his hands "Demon dogs." then a fluffy white dog came out howling. "He will let us know if the curse gets close."

"Oh, I see!" The pink-haired male said in enthusiasm, approaching the dog and playing with it for a moment. "Good boy, good boy! We're counting on you, okay!"

Watching the interaction between Itadori and Fushiguro's shikigami made you wonder how the cats in your house were doing especially Kayden.

In the Gojo sibling's house...

"YOU'RE ALL SO PESKY!! GET LOST!!" Shouted Kayden, slapping the two as Midnight and Simba didn't stop bothering him by rubbing their head on him while calling him "aniki" and "Kayden-aniki" in cat language.

They admired him so much which made others weirded out by this kind of behavior.

How did he get them to act like that around him? A few minutes ago, both troublemakers, Midnight and Simba followed him outside of the house as they were suspicious of him.

Expecting to discover the chubby cat's secret but only to see two big Rottweiler-breed dogs growling in front of Kayden, the two were quite worried about the orange tabby cat.