Chapter 15

Lincoln's POV

It's finally the day that my family is having a family night, and I can't wait to introduce Rhydian to everyone

But I'm a bit worried that he will get overwhelmed by the amount of the people that will be there, because I'm not sure if he ever saw a family that's as big as mine.

"Where are we going?" Rhydian asked me right after we leave the house.

I already told him that we will have to attend the family night, so I guess that he's asking about the place.

"To my grandparents' house." I tell him.

He didn't seem to mind it, and I'm pretty sure that he wants to meet them, because I told him a few good things about them.

I mainly did that to make him feel less stressed about this, but he got interested in the fact that Carter had to get used to not being the Alpha.

I'm pretty sure that he would like to get more information about this from Carter, but I'm sure that he will be too shy to talk with my grandfather about something like that.

I don't think that now is a good time to do this, but in a few weeks, I will ask Carter to tell Rhydian some details about that, and I'm sure that he will be happy to do this.

When we reach my grandparents' house I can see that not many people are here yet, and I'm happy about that.

I made sure to come where a lot earlier than the family night is supposed to start, but the problem is that a lot of the family members do the same.

Especially if they actually want to hang out with Carter before he will run off to find the family members that decided to not come here.

And since Carter is one of the best people that I know, a lot of my uncles come here early with their kids.

And even some of you older cousins are already, here along with their small kids.

"How many people do you have in your family?" Rhydian asks me quietly when he realises that there are a lot of people here.

"I'm not even sure." I tell him, and his eyes widen, but he decided to not say anything to that.

"That's Carter." I say, and I point at my grandfather, who turns around when he hears his name.

I just waive at him, and he does the same, before he turns around again to continue to talk with one of my uncles.

I decide that it will be better to just go around, and actually introduce Rhydian to everyone.

Because I'm sure that if I won't do that, then they will find us to meet Rhydian anyway.

It takes a few minutes, but when I'm sure that we talked with everyone who's currently here, then I lead him to one of the trees, before we sit under it.

Mason, who's Carter's mate, comes here not much later, and he gives Rhydian a blanked.

Most likely because it's cold outside, so the humans along with the Omegas might get cold soon.

"Thanks." Rhydian says, and Mason just nods in acknowledgement, with a smile on his face.

He walks away without saying anything, most likely to give the other blankets to some of my family members who might need them.