3

Yoongi pov :

It's been 2 weeks since I returned to  Seoul. Jin hyung helped me to arrange my apartment, thank God after that day i didn't see jewon. It's so awkward.
Today I have to go  for grocery shopping . Since we encountered with jewon jin hyung didn't want to leave me alone . But I can't bother him for my silly things. I got dressed and decided to walk towards the shop since it's just a few blocks away.

As the sun began to set, castings warm golden hue across the small town, I found himself wandering the familiar streets. There was a sense of nostalgia in the air,  familiar building and sound of laughter coming from nearby Cafe. It been 2 years since I last walked these streets and yet it felt like no time had passed at all.

As I turned to a corner, I spotted a figure sitting on a bench, staring off into the distance. It took me a moment to recognize him, my Old Friend, someone I had once been so close with . The memories came flooding back, our talks, his soft hug, sweet moment, him comforting me and our ugly fight.  I was ashamed and angry on myself. I was so stupid for cutting every connection with my best buddy and kicking him out of my life . But Now I knows what i should do, I will  to make things right. I  was so wrong for not letting him explain and I was so dumb for accusing him. I gather all my courage and walk towards him.

"Hey" I said softly,  taking a seat beside him. He didn't even look at me so again I spoke "it's been a while ."
He turned to look at me , he was shocked . His eyes widen with suprise but soon it got replaced by a guarded expression. "yeah, it has been. " he replied with expressionless face and cold voice. "what brings you back here yoongi. " I felt the weight of my guilt settle on my shoulder. "I-I wanted to talk to you. " I said feeling my throat getting dry and words stuck in there.  "I wanted to apologize." I said in low voice.
His eyebrows  raised in suprise, but he quickly replaced it with cold face. "Apologize for what?" he asked, his voice tinged with bitterness.

"For not trusting you, "  I blurted out, words tumblered out in rush. "For kicking you out of my life without giving you a chance to explain. For not believing in you." I saw his gaze getting softened, his eyes reflecting a mix of emotions, hurt, anger, forgiveness and something which I can't figure out. "I never understood why you did that," he said, his voice Low and filled with pain. "I thought we were friends, I thought we could trust each other. I thought you knew me better than that." his voice crack. I was silently crying I broke his trust. I was so blind that I trust Jewon.

"I am so sorry ." I said voice filled with remorse . "I was scared,  I was angry, I was confused." I admit "I let my emotions get the best of me and I made mistake. I should have listened to you, I should have give you a chance to explain. I should have trusted you. I was so stupid " I said while crying . I can't hold my emotions back anymore.

He was silent for a moment. Tension between us palpable I thought that's it he will walk away he won't give me second chance.  I kind of deserve this I was first to broke his trust . My thought got cut off when I felt him pulling me in hug.  I hold him tight and Now I was sobbing. He was running his hands softly on my back consoling me. I feel like home soft hug with light  vanilla fragrance. "I forgive you " he said softly, his voice filled with warmth and understanding.
" I understand that we all make mistake, that we all have our own demons to face. I forgive you and you should forgive yourself too , I hope we can move forward From this."

Tears filled my eyes again as I looked at his face, my  heart swelled with gratitude and relief. "Thank you" I whispered my voice shaking with emotion. "Thank you for forgiving me and  for giving me second chance. I promise I won't let you down again. I promise to trust you, to support and I'll never leave you" we pulled out and I look ahead.

As the sun dipped below, casting a warm glow over the town I look at him he was glowing and Looking at me with sparking eyes full of hope.

(A/n - if you didn't figured out yet that close friend was jimin

(A/n - if you didn't figured out yet that close friend was jimin.  God he is so beautiful 😍💜, ahem back to story)

Author pov.

Yoongi's apology to Jimin was heartfelt and jimin had accepted ,but things between them still felt strained. Yoongi was determined to make things right, so he asked jimin to go shopping with him.
As they strolled through the mall yoongi notice that jimin seemed a little off he was quieter than usual, and his eyes seemed distant.

"Are you okay? " yoongi asked.

"yeah, I'm fine" Jimin said, but his voice was uncovincing.

Yoongi reached out and took jimin's hand. "you don't have to pretend with me. I know Something's  wrong." jimin sighed and said in soft Low voice "it's Just... I don't want to lose you yoongi."
Yoongi pulled him into a hug and said "I don't want to lose you either, jimin. I so sorry for everything. We'll figure this out. I promise, I Won't let you go."

(A/n-uwu 🌝nice yoongi. I like it 👀.
Yoongi- thanks but a/n get out don't waste our time. Back to story )

Yoongi and jimin continued shopping, but the atmosphere was different. Yoongi was trying to  cheer jimin mood but it was hard to shake the feeling that something had changed between them. More like someone. Jimin was quite and more careful with his words and action. It was like jimin is holding himself back.

After there shopping yoongi and jimin emerged from that crowded shopping mall with grocery Bags in there hand.
They continued to walk in companionable silence, each lost in their own throughts.  Yoongi admiring jimin every move and jimin gazed absently at passing faces.
As they approached Yoongi's apartment building ,yoongi transfer all Bags in One hand and reached out his other hand to hold jimin's. "jimin-ah," he said softly ,"thank you for spending your time with me, I had such a good time"

Jimin smiled, yoongi heart warmed at his friend smile.  "yoongi I am happy to spend time with you." jimin said in softly.  "ah jimin-ah please have some tea please come inside " yoongi said as he made his way toward his apartment.
"yoongi." jimin said while standing on same spot. " I can't come I have to go somewhere it's urgent" jimin said while looking at yoongi.
"ah..Umm..  Yeah it's totally fine jimin-ah" yoongi said walking towards jimin he took remaining Bags from jimin's hand and said "jimin-ah.." jimin hmm and yoongi continue "can. Can I have you n-number? "
Yoongi was ready to for rejection but to his suprise jimin said "yes, of course you can. give me you phone "
Yoongi drop all his bag on floor and in rush. He quickly pull out his phone and hand it over to jimin . Jimin chuckled while seeing yoongi actions.

They exchange there number. Jimin walked away and yoongi was standing there holding his phone with jimin's number in it.

New contact.
Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Save contact as Jiminie~♥

Yes/no

Contact saved.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there guess who is back? 

Like ♥ and comment Share you thoughts on my story I would love to read that 💜

Like ♥ and comment
Share you thoughts on my story I would love to read that 💜