prologue

R A A H

R A A H

Life is not the same for everyone and mine is full of dirty lies, secrets and hurdles. I was never an obedient child because...leave those topics, they got buried deep down by me. I buried them, actually after killing them.

"She is daughter of a whore, you know her mother destroyed a sweet family."

"Her mother destroyed a small girl's life by snatching away her father from her."

"She is a daughter of a slut."

'Click'

I was never happy. They never let me stay happy. My precious relatives. They snatched away the pride and respect of my mother. Though she is unaware of this harsh fact and she was not at any fault. Actually no one was. But then, was that innocent sweet primary school girl?

Was I at the fault?

'Click'

I looked around, my eyes fixed at him. He was sitting with her. My father's favourite daughter. They looked happy, so so happy that it made my sinister heart happy with the fact that their happiness was short lived.

I put my gloves on. My mask was intact on my face and my hair clipped upwards. I glanced at the camera, which was being controlled by my team. Giving them a thumb up, I checked the bullets in my gun.

"The target is fifty seven meters away from where you are standing." I nodded and asked ,"Have checked the traffic and police stations near by, Carlos?"

"Yeah, the traffic is heavy and there is no chance for the ambulance to reach here within half an hour. There is no police station within five kilometres distance. We would have enough time to escape."

He was sitting with her on a roof top cafe and both of them were enjoying their last moments together, like they enjoyed my first vulnerable moment together.

I pulled the trigger and pointed the gun at him. Him being Vyom Aditya Agnihotri, my favourite enemy and then a 'click'.

Boom!!

"Aaaaaaaa....." My heart felt content when I heard her scream. Finest music for my ears. His chest was leaking with that red fluid. His eyes half opened, half closed. Even mine were half opened and half closed but the difference was that I was breathing but he is dead.

"Escape Raah, jump on the other roof and then slide down with the rope hanging down from there. I am standing down." Sebastian's voice brought me back and I jumped on the other roof top.

Sliding down with the help of the rope, I saw him standing beside my rover.

"Did someone see me?"

"No."

Both of us sat inside the car and he took a u-turn and sped away from the crime scene. It will be a crime for others but not for me, for me it is revenge. My long awaited revenge, but still it is incomplete.

Because the main character of the story is missing. He is hiding away from my eyes. Dev Aditya Agnihotri, Vyom Aditya Agnihotri's twin brother.

They made my life hell , behind my back and acted like my friends in front of me. I was too naive to understand their motives. I was too young to differentiate between evil and bad.

They turned out bad and I turned out evil.

My father was away from my story. Even after knowing everything he acted like he didn't know anything or for real he was unaware of what was happening? My mother was new in the game and she was pure and innocent to understand their sinister plottings.

I heard those words and took them without even uttering any syllable. I kept quiet and never let anyone know what was going on, what was happening. Not even my mother.

🦅🪶🐍

By the way, Raah is an animal and bird lover and these emoticons are for them.

Guess the animal and bird!

She is a totally different character from Ruhi. Ruhi was a boss lady with soft personality. She was sassy and witty but Raah is dangerous. She is ruthless and deviant. Unlike Ruhi, she is into Violence and guns. She is not a bit soft.

She is going to give Ahaan a very difficult time. Let's see what's kept there for us. Hope you liked it!
••