3. Horny Bastards

Chen Le wrinkled his nose, staring at disgust at the bus door. "I'm not getting in-"

"MOVEEEE!" Jaemin pushed Chen Le, forcing the latter to climb on the steps entering the bus.

Jeno followed behind him. Jisung and Renjun had already got on the public bus, it was just Chen Le having difficulties getting on. "So are we deciding where to stop downtown?"

"I want to go to the mall with the water fountain in front-"

"Are you sure you don't want me to call my chauffeur-"

"What are you doing, showing off? MOVE!!!"

Jisung, who had already claimed a seat in the last row, went back to the aisle to grab Chen Le's hand, pulling the yelling teen towards the end of the bus. "Chen Le, you're not going to die."

Chen Le stared wide-eyed at their interlocked hands, letting Jisung pull him in silence to the seats.

Renjun had claimed the other window at the last row, stretching his legs out, his backpack over his legs. "Are we getting food first or later?"

Jaemin sat in the row in front of Renjun, getting on his knees on the seat. "Honestly, I don't care, I got Chen Le's chips in my bag anyways."

Jeno sat in front of Jisung and Chen Le, sitting normally with his backpack between his legs. "I'd rather last, I don't want to walk with a full stomach."

"So where are we heading first?" Jisung asked. He was across the aisle from Renjun, having pushed Chen Le to the window seat. The latter hadn't spoken a word since. "Are Mark and Haechan joining us anyways?"

"Neither of them are responding," Jaemin said, yelping when the bus started moving. "FUCK-"

"Sit down you dumbass!" Renjun yelled at him. "Anyways. God."

"I told Mark we would be there for a while in case they wanted to join," Jeno added. "But I don't know."

Chen Le sighed, looking out the window. "They'll be fine."

"Oh, no doubt," Jaemin said, slouching down on his seat. "Best friends turned lovers yada yada yada. They've had worst fights."

Jisung made a disgusted face. "It's easier now because they can just have make up sex."

"Don't fucking remind me," Renjun muttered. "Worst thing I've ever seen."

Two months ago, they had agreed to meet at Mark's house while his parents were out. Even though they were due to come at noon, they were bored out of their skull and decided to show up two hours unannounced with a spare key Jaemin had stolen ("borrowed for emergencies") from Mark.

Unfortunately for them, Donghyuck had arrived three hours before noon, and got straight to work with Mark on the fucking couch that they always sit at.

"He screamed like how they do in porn," Jeno said, grimacing at the memory. "So dramatic."

"Thank god I was getting my shit out of the car," Jisung said.

Chen Le rolled his eyes. "He sounded like he was dying."

"Considering he was getting impaled-"

"STOP!" Renjun got up from his seat to hit Jaemin's head. "What part of 'don't fucking remind me' do y'all not get?"

Jaemin turned around to give Renjun a glare. "You want me so bad, don't you Renjun-"

Jisung snorted, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Can we pick up boba before we start shopping?"