Episode 2

Next thing Branch and Floyd knew they were tied up and saw two trolls standing in front of them. Then all of a sudden music started playing.

The mysterious trolls then started singing. They started off with "One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another."

" I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day maybe next week I'm gonna meetcha I'll meetcha."

"I  will drive past your house and if the lights are all down Ill see who's around..." (let's go)

 "One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another I'm gonna win ya ill getcha ill getcha."

 "One way or another I'm gonna see you I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day maybe next week I'll meetcha" (meetcha) x3 

"And if the lights are all out I'll fallow your bus down town see who's hanging out..."

 (1234) "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na nana" (i wanna hold you i wanna hold you tight) x3  (yeah teenage kicks right through the night) (i wanna hold you wanna hold you tight) x2 oh yeah (I wanna hold you wanna hold you tight) (yeah teenage kicks right through the night)      (Floyd and Branch sang in the paratheses)

"One way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha one day or another I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha"

 "One way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day or another I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another"

 "I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another." 

After this the brothers got a spell on them so they can't leave or anything.

After the song there was a light so Branch and Floyd saw the trolls. One had blue swirl in her pink hair. The other girls hair was like the other one except  she had blue hair with a pink swirl. They both had blue skin just like Floyd and Branch's. They also had magician hats with a piece candy on it for decoration both in different color.(purple and yellow.) Their names are Marigold and Iris. Marigold is the one with pink hair and the blue swirl. Iris was the one with the blue and the pink swirl. And their duo is called The Twisted Twins.(Marigold is the older twin by 5 seconds)

Back at Bruce's restaurant (its morning)

John Dory and Clay woke up and went to have breakfast at Bruce and sons (and one daughter). While Bruce and Brandy were making pancakes and waffles John Dory and Clay noticed something was missing.

"It feels like something is missing" John Dory said "Oh wait I know what it is, it's syrup that's we are missing"

"Yeah that's what we're missing !! "What are pancake and waffles without syrup" Clay said happily😊

"No, that's not it." Bruce said as he hands the syrup bottle to JD.

Meanwhile

While they were having breakfast Branch and Floyd had realized that they had been TROLLNAPPED!! The Twisted Sisters and the two brothers had to travel to the SECRECT BASE of the collector troll. Then Marigold pulled out the map of the kingdom.