Episode 3

After realizing this news the brothers looked everywhere around Vacay Island but they were nowhere to be found.

THE COLLECTORS HIDEOUT

"Now what should I do they BETRAYED me" The collector asked the critter cam. "Maybe get a better life" The Critter cam mumbled under his breath. "I shall give them one more chance and if they keep bonding and becoming friends OR ELSE will happen " said the collector madly. "I will tell them right away." said the Critter cam. As the cam left he said "I need to find a better job."

BACK WITH THE TWISTED TWINS AND THE TWO BROZONE BROS

It was getting dark so the four decided to make camp. they had to work in pairs of two so Branch and Floyd wouldn't escape. Branch and Marigold got the fire wood. And Iris and Floyd got food. 

Branch and Marigold then disappeared into the woods. As Marigold was picking some wood up Branch stopped her. "That's not good firewood that kind of tree is damp and doesn't catch on fire." Branch said being the survival nerd he is. Marigold then picked up another piece of wood "Is this good wood?" asked Marigold. "Yes that is the best wood for fires. "Good find Marigold " Branch said. Branch searched the area she found the wood sure enough there was enough for a 2 foot fire. Then they started to head back to camp.

 Iris and Floyd disappeared into the woods as well. "We must find the marshmallow cow, it's throws marshmallows at you and that is how we will get food" said Floyd. "Wait how do you know I've never seen one." Iris questioned. Floyd answered her with "I've lived in the woods for 5 years before the diamond."

Suddenly the two trolls heard a cow moo. " We must be getting close" Iris and Floyd said at the same time. They went through a bush and found a cow. "Now we just need to wake it up" said Iris. "Yep" said Floyd. So they woke up the cow and got 200 marshmallows. Then headed back to camp.

Branch and Marigold started to make the fire while they waited for the other two. Then Floyd and Iris finally came back. They then found some logs to sit on and they found some sticks. Then they sat by the fire and roasted the marshmallows. "What did you mean by 5 years before the diamond, Floyd?" Iris wondered. "Oh, that's because these noodle like creatures named Velvet and Veneer they captured me and sucked the life out of me so that they can have FAME💫 ." Veneer was kinda nice to me though." And the worst part of living in the diamond was having to deal with a crimpled mop head named cringe or something like that" Floyd explained.

"Where are you two even taking us?" Branch asked. Iris and Marigold looked at each other. "Should we tell them?" Iris whispered to Marigold. "We probably should" Marigold whispered back. The boys just looked at them. "Ok we will tell you but first the backstory" Iris said. Marigold began "It all started when we worked for a magician who was our dad. We were just doing the magic trick where we got in a box then our dad said the magic words ABRA CADABRA 🪄 then we just disappeared into a dark place. We were just kids so we were scared and then a stranger came to us and offered to take care of us as long as we did what he said. We were just kids so we said yes to his offer." "He sent us to capture you and bring you to him"

 "WHAAAAAAAAT!!" Floyd yelled  "So now your stuck doing this, But why don't you say or do  anything?" Branch asked "Oh hey look at the time we should probably go to bed" Marigold quickly said. "I guess" Floyd said. They then went to bed. But when they all fell asleep the critter cam came and woke the sisters up to tell them the collectors news.

Bruce and sons (and one daughter)

John Dory, Bruce and Clay got ready for another adventure. JD got Rhonda ready. Bruce got the food and Clay did whatever else they needed to do. And then they were off to save their youngest brothers.