Girl, I'm So In Love With You (2)

A huge shout-out to my best friend, petrichorluvv. For reading this over and my other books! She's the most kindest person I know, I love love LOVE her!!

Reminder that this book was originally made for her, And I'm a newbie at Genshin, so none of this is authentic as I wish it could be, With that being said,

Enjoy it!

___

Xiao groaned in pain as he hovered over Lumine. The fight was over. They won.. But at what cost? He huffed and removed his mask, His face was unharmed, But one eye was bloodshot red.

Lumine gave him a worried look, “Xiao, Are you okay?” She asked, Cupping his face with both hands.

He snapped out of his trance and shut his eyes, sighing at the touch of the traveler. He dryly swallowed saliva and leaned against her hand. “You don't need to worry about me, Worry about yourself.”

Lumine shook her head, “You're hurt, We need to get you somewhere safe.”

“I'm not-” He paused, Biting his lip as he got up. “Hurt. I can deal with this myself, Thank you.”

He tried his hardest to look normal but Lumine saw right through him. She knew he was hurt, She didn't want to leave him.

“Y-You can teleport right?” She asked. Holding him up right with a hand on his chest and the other wrapped around his back.

He nodded, placing his hand over hers. “Yeah.”

“Do you have your own realm?”

“I-It's not mine. It's my fathers.” He said. “I can take you there- ah!” He hissed in pain, Hunching over as he moved his hand to put pressure on his stomach.

They had stabbed him with a blade earlier and he was starting to bleed out. “Xiao, We have to go now. If we stay here longer they'll find us.” Her voice quivered.

He looked up at her drowsily, seeing the fear in her eyes. He stood up straight and put his mask back on, It was the only way he could teleport out of this place.

He hurled over. The mask Made him feel sickly, But he had to do it for Lumine. He hated seeing her so worried about him. He wanted to be strong for her but he couldn't, At least not like this.

He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her a little closer, Teleporting them out of the ruins.

They landed in Zhongli's realm, Finally Xiao allowed himself to fall on his knees, He couldn't keep himself up anymore, He didn't have the energy to.

“I-I really hate to ask you this, But I need you to-” he paused, Trying to catch his breath, “Get my father. H-He should be in his garden.”

Lumine frowned and stood up, “Just stay put.” And with that she ran off to find Zhongli. She checked around and inside the buildings, but he wasn't there. That was until she found a very beautiful garden.

"Is this it?" She thought to herself.

In The middle of it was a large tree, And none other than Xiao's father sitting underneath it, Legs crossed, With a book in hand.

He looked up, saw the traveler and immediately closed the book. It disappeared in thin air and he stood up. “I've been expecting you. Where is he?”

“In the main entrance?” she said, Unsure of what to call it. This realm was huge.