01

I am sitting on a horse, passed, i am starting my journey to Tarnagar,i am going there for my friend Shivani's wedding

A lot of time past I am still roming in this Forest and I am hell board what I can even do in this big forest there is no sign of any human species. I felt thirsty so I start searching for a waterfall or any lake.

After searching a lot i found a lake after drinking water a was about to move to my horse when a see something which left me shocked there was a Half -naked men under the waterfall back facing me . I rubed me eye to believe that its real and tell what I was real . Then I eyes fall on his clothes that was lying on the ground . I idea hit in my "brilliant" mind . Want to know my plan ' evil laugh' .

Taking small small staps keeping in mind that I do not make any noise I waked toward his clothes and grabbed hi clothes from ground I again start taking small small steps toward my horse when i was about to teacher near him " thud "i fall on the ground . I husk in the fine and try to stand when a heard a voice .

'hey' the man sad and was running towards me . After seeing him I instantly stand and grabbed his clothes and sit on horse and start riding it when I see behind me the same man was coming on a horse and yelling to stop me but I increased the speed of my horse to run away from him but he chasing me with the same speed .

After something he was just besides me .
"Hey stop " , he said yelling .I did not replied to it and choose to ignore him .

When suddenly the clothes which was around my face fly away due to the wind when I was trying to cover my face my brown eyes meet his black once and I just lost I his eyes seems like the time has just stopped and we are just starting in each other .

Then the reality hits me and I immediately divert my eyes from his when I saw his he was still staring at me . Taking this Chance I throw the clothes on him and ran away from there. And I heard a fanted voice -
"Hey chor"

It's almost night and I finally arrived shivani's place . When I arrived there I instantly went off my horse and huged shivani . She is my bestfriend from childhood and now she has grown so much that she is getting married . Now I am getting emotional . We broker he hug and when she see my teary eyes she huged me again and said - " kya hua kyu ro rahi ho ", "you are getting married now you will not meet me ", I said with tear rolling down from my eyes . She chuckled after hearing my reason and said - " asra mara gauri ya bhi koni bat hoti ha rona ki or bat rahi milna ki vo to ma tujha vada karti hu ki ma jaruri tujsa milna au gi", after hearing her I forward my hand and said -" pakka vala promise " . She kept her hand on my hand and said - " pakka vala promise " . After I want want to her parents and bend to touch their feet but they stop me and huged me . And we went inside the house .

We talked a while when someone was ringing the bell continually aunty and uncle was in kictune when shivani was about to stand to open the door I stoped her and said - " i will go and see who batamize is there " , after i open the door the only word left my mouth was "tum".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue

Radha Radha❤️
Who was the chapter ?
Who was the person at door ?
If you like the chapter please vote , comment and share it with your friends
Thank you 💗❤️