05

I layed on the bed while huging my mother's scarf

I layed on the bed while huging my mother's scarf .
I smile formed while thinking about what happened a while ago .

He is
Dramabazz

Like who man says he was being harassed by a women who had just toke his clothes

I had just taken his clothes for fun and returned it .

It's not like that I had raped him or anything else

And why would I rape him .

Hey bhagawan .

What I am thinking.

I laughed on my own thoughts .

Just then I remembered I was called for dinner . I quickly got up from the bed . Kept the scarf in cupboard and move to the dinning room .

When I reached there aunty was busy setting the table uncle was helping her , shivani was just sitting and lost in her own world .And last but not the least the dramabazz insaan of this family was nowhere to found .

" Gauri bata tum aa gi ajao bata ma tumhara liya nasta laga dati hu " aunty gesture me to sit .

I went to shivani and sit beside her . There was still a chair empty which was beside my seat .

Aunty surved us the food and uncle surved her .

They are cute .

Who they always help eachother .

Agh! Yarr they are a very lovely couple .

I was busy admiring the old couple when a Whisper came into my ear and jumped on my seat .

Luckly no one noticed me .

I was busy glearing at the men who was sitting beside me .

"You scared me "

" Acha to aapko daar bhia lagta ha " shankar asked the mot stupid question .

" Nahi daar kisko lagta ha ? Daar bhi koi lagana ki chij hoti ha " .

He was going to say something think but thanks to aunty who interrupt him and asked me " ara bata kya hu khana acha nahi ha ? Jo kha nahi rahi ho " .

" Ara.. aunty asa kuch nahi ha ma to bass ab khna hi vali thi ki itna ma apna khan diya " . Say this I start eating

" Bata kal Gauri ko gao jhukakar la ana thik ha " said aunty to shankar to which he node .

The family start discussing about shivani's wedding .

Everyone had their dinner and left to there rooms .

Gauri and shivani want to Gauri's room

As a conversation start about wedding they seems to be lost in talk that they did not notice the time it was past 11'0 clock .

After that shivani went to her room and Gauri was lost in her thoughts or someone's thoughts . Eventually she fell asleep . And sun also started to rise .

In the morning :

After taking breakfast everyone start start doing their work and here sita asked Shankar to take Gauri with his to show her around . Now they are just two roaming around the village because shivani denied because she have do her wedding shoping .

Their was an awkward silence between them which was broken by shankar

"So you work for the princess"

"Yes"

"So what is the name of your mysterious princess" .

" We are not allowed to take our princess name " .

" It's strange right that no one knows about there princess name or how she looks like and how know about her they are not allowed why there are such rule . Why the king do not want to introduce her own daughter to the world " shankar asked to Gauri .

" I don't know " this is the only think is come up with.

----------------------------------------------------------

Radha Radha ❤️

Why no one know about their princess name ?

Gauri really did not know the truth or she is lying?