30. | Couple.

- N O V A L I A -

Our hands were interlaced as we padded down to the beach.

The beautiful orange sky glistened onto the water.

Sirius amusingly smiled down at me as my face scrunched up at the freezing temperature of the water.

He tugged me closer making my back hit his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist, making me tilt my head back and smile at him.

He quickly placed a kiss onto the tip of my nose before I leaned my head against his chest as he rested his chin on top of my head.

"What are we going to say to my brothers? They're going to kill me." I muttered.

"Nothings going to happen, you're not going to get killed." He ushered and propped a kiss to my hair.

"How do you know that?" I sighed.

"Because I'm going to be with you, as  long as you're with me I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He reassured as he unwrapped his arms and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Nothing will happen to you, or us." He muttered.

...

Tiredly strolling from my bathroom and to my vanity, I sit down and apply some coconut oil to my face.

I comb my fingers gently through my hair as I tie it back into a low bun.

Sirius was probably fast asleep since he was yawning the entire time as we watched a movie on the couch.

I stretched my limbs, quietly getting up from my chair and jumping face flat onto my bed.

With a tired groan I close my eyes and within a slight moment I was out asleep.

...

The feeling of a heavy weight against my arm makes me jerk awake and croak my eyes open.

Me being half asleep I first scanned the room with my eyes being half open. My eyes darts to the alarm clock in my room and it's only 4 in the morning.

I lay my head back down onto my pillow almost forgetting about the certain someone next to me.

"What are you doing here." I mumbled half asleep.

"I'm sleeping now scooch over." Sirius grumbled and purposefully moved closer to me so I would move over.

"I'm trying to sleep too you know." I huffed but he just threw his arm around me digging me into his side.

"Then go to sleep." He grumbled.

"Shut up." I snickered and stuffed my face into his warm chest.

The gut wrenching sound of my alarm clock blasting wakes me up from my sleep.

It was just 4 in the freaking morning, I swear.

Lazily I try to roll over to the side of my bed so I could disable my alarm but the strong arm around my waist didn't make that anywhere near possible.

"Shut your alarm clock up." Sirius snickered and pulled me closer to him as I stared at the ceiling, with huff.

"The alarm would have been off a long time ago if you had your hands to yourself you know." I rolled my eyes and tugged his arm to the side so I could turn off the alarm.

"Get back here." He grumbled and pulled me once again into his chest.

...

"Am I doing something wrong here?" Sirius muttered as he stirred the batter of cake mix.

I walked over to him and glanced at the mix before taking another glance to make sure I saw correctly.

"What did you do!?" I exclaimed and took the bowl from him.

"I didn't do shit." He exclaimed in return as he stared at the cake batter with no clue.

"I only threw a cup of that in there." He pointed to the counter where the bottle of vinegar stood and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"That's vinegar." I muttered and glared at him.

"Wasn't I supposed to add that?" He asked.

"That's meant for salads not cake." I argued as he started muttering all different curse words.

"Come on we'll make another one." I said and dragged him to the counter.

I took out another bowl and started adding the new cake mix into the bowl.

Sirius cracked some eggs into the whole as I mixed all the ingredients together.

Surprisingly my phone rang making my eyebrows furrow.

"I'll get it for you." Sirius muttered and answered the phone since my hands were covered in cake batter.

My eyes quickly scanned over my phone to see who called.

"Enzo!?" I exclaimed, wide eyed,  as I quickly wiped my hands down with some tissue paper.

"Nova- We're coming home baby, we're coming home." Enzo's voice rings throughout the kitchen.

Sorry for the wait! I was writing and planning the next chapters

The next chapters will be better I swear!

By tomorrow I'll publish the next two I just need some time to edit them!

This chapter is not edited!!!