The Signature / Chapter 1

"Princess, Papa invites you to come to the room.
He says it's important, come quickly."

12:38 (seen) from Da Yun the dumbo

What does he want now. Not only that he's bothering me all day to get into his stupid company, he needs me again?!

I forgot to introduce myself.
Nice to meet you, I am Kang Yang Su, I am 21 years old with a small beauty business in central Seoul (which is not so successful..)
I have a 23 year old older brother named Da Yun, and a 6 year old younger sister named Ha Nul.
I forgot to mention. I am the daughter of the director of the famous company BigHit,
Do you know BTS? TXT? They are famous bands that my father manages.

My father thinks I'm suitable to work in his company as one of his idols,
Okay it is true. I love dancing and singing, but it probably feels so tiring to spend all your energy all day long.

And not to talk about my mother!  She wants me to work with her in the family bakery.
Since when- I- know how to cook?

My brother is a former business manager.
Because the dumbo hired the wrong people, it caused our father to have big debts with the bank.. Fortunately, dad was financially resilient enough to pay all the huge debts he had created.

Ha Nulie, the only one I still manage to keep my sanity with, sometimes she also crosses the level, but her smile solves everything right away.

Looking at that. We are a very special family, and when I say special it's not for the good reasons.

"Yes Dad?I sat on the green(and terrifying) sofa in front of the big TV in the living room.
Next to him sits his devoted assistant Un Yol(I won't lie, he's really cute)

"Kang Yang Su, how many times have I reminded you that your business is unsuccessful and that I can help you if you need it?״

"Hmm. Too many times I answered unwillingly in very tired tone.

He smiled at me with his evil smile.
Not again.

"I have a great idea to help you, but I need you listen to my idea to the end, you can only ask questions at the end. Do you agree?״
"What's your idea this time?"I asked him trying to keep my madness and anger before it will explode against him.

"Do you remember my friend at work, Chief Executive Officer Park Jung Huang?״
He asked as he stared at me with his sinister and creepy smile.
"Yes, what about him?I answered

"It turns out that his son has just been released from the army, he's called Park Min Kyong and is the owner of the successful Beau-Ty company."
He responded with excitement.
"Okay, what about him?"I asked in a sigh, I knew what he was planning.

"Your mom and I decided you should marry him.
He'll help you financially without you having to work for my company, since, you know your business doesn't go pretty well, so your mom and I thought it was the best idea for you and for your future."
He looked at me with his annoying smile, the shiny teeth with the big dimple next to his mouth sharped into my eyes until I placed my hand firmly on my head from the painful pain.

"I... I can handle it by myself very well, I don't need the help of anyone," I replied with full confidence.

He looked at me with a disappointed look, silence served for a few minutes until he got the words out of his mouth
"I have a temporary contract for a year of marriage.
During this time, you can try to develop your business.
The part you get in the contract is financial support from your future husband and in addition you will share his property and his home with him,
Then... What do you say?" He smiled at me with widen eyes on his face, waiting for my answer.

"You said... A financial support, right? and only one year." I thought for a deep moment if I should give it a chance.
He nodded at me with curiosity.

"I... I  thinks I can agree, as long as I sleep in a separate room and can develop my business, I don't think it will harm," I replied, trying to digest what I just got out of my mouth.

He stood up straight from the couch happy, and signaled Un Yol to pass the document he had in his hand.

Un Yol put the document in my hand and said, "I need you to sign here so that I can confirm with his family that we are doing this."
I nodded and moved my hand in a signature into the empty area that he showed me.

"Tomorrow we'll meet with his parents and your future husband, don't forget to answer me on the phone," he told me before turning his back and signaling Un Yol to follow him.

I can't believe I agreed to my father. Since when have I been so weak?